Forwarding company or something similar

I found a product I want to buy from the U.S. but the company does not deliver to Indonesia or Thailand for some unexplained reason. 

Does anyone know of a way to buy something from such a company and have it sent to Indonesia sort of like through  forwarding company for small items.  I found forwarding companies only for large bulk products.  DHL or UPS, FEDEX is out of the question due to the insurmountable fee.  Anyone have any suggestions.  The item I want to buy cost $105 dollars and I know I'll pay some type of shipping which is ok just not a huge fee so as the price doubles. 

I found a product I want to buy from the U.S. but the company does not deliver to Indonesia or Thailand for some unexplained reason.
Does anyone know of a way to buy something from such a company and have it sent to Indonesia sort of like through forwarding company for small items. I found forwarding companies only for large bulk products. DHL or UPS, FEDEX is out of the question due to the insurmountable fee. Anyone have any suggestions. The item I want to buy cost $105 dollars and I know I'll pay some type of shipping which is ok just not a huge fee so as the price doubles.
-@Digitarius

Hi,

Can you tell the name of the item?  Price does not guarantee to determine the solution.  But the name of the item and maybe with the dimensions of the item.  Just can clarify whether it can be sent or not.

@Ryan_chaniago It actually a bottle of vitamins.  Two small bottles  an average vitamin bottle. As I said they won't deliver to Indonesia.  I actually bought some with me on my last visit but ran out. 

@Ryan_chaniago It actually a bottle of vitamins. Two small bottles an average vitamin bottle. As I said they won't deliver to Indonesia. I actually bought some with me on my last visit but ran out.
-@Digitarius

Medicine is indeed a bit difficult to ship.  Based on BPOM Head Regulation No. 27 Articles 2 and 3 of 2013 concerning Control of the Entry of Drugs and Food into Indonesian Territory, there are a number of conditions that must be met by imported medicinal and food products in order to pass into Indonesia, namely the product must have an official distribution permit from  BPOM, comply with the provisions of laws and regulations in the field of imports, and obtain approval from the Head of BPOM in the form of an Import Certificate (SKI).

Have you ever looked for these vitamins in several big pharmacies in Indonesia?  Several pharmacies already sell vitamins originating from abroad.

I found a forwarder service and have inquired about it.  They said they could send vitamins from USA to Indonesia.  This is their website address, https://sindoshipping.com/

Honestly I have never used their services.  The process is you have to send the vitamins to their warehouse in Singapore.  You can directly drop the goods at their WH, later from SG-Bali it will cost 230 thousand rupiah / kg

Lots of companies don't ship to Indonesia including many sellers on Amazon. I guess you could either try to find other companies or sellers that do ship to Indonesia or get them sent to a friend or family in the US for them to send to you or try find similar products here in Indonesia. It Customs does allow them to come in them probably you might need to pay around 40% import tax when it does arrive in Indonesia and I think that includes the cost of shipping them too, which is a good reason for buying vitamins here.

I found a company here in Indonesia who say they can get the items for me.  The issue I have with them is they say there is not tracking number and it will take 8 weeks or more and no refund allowed.  I'm like "are you kidding me".  Their price is the price of the product plus 50%. The company name is Jastip USA.  I never heard of them before today.  That's the best I have so far.   

@Ryan_chaniago This is not medicine they are vitamins but thanks I will look into it but not sure how I will get the product the their warehouse since I don't have it.,

@Digitarius you thought about Grabr? Or perhaps another supplier of the same supplement who does ship to Indonesia?

@bennl Yes actually a friend found a supplier of the exact same product on Tokopedia.  I don't use it so I never thought to look there  but they had it.

@Digitarius great stuff, seems you got it sorted! ✌🏻