Marriage advice

Can anybody advice me in here

I have fiancé in gabes Tunisia I'm in England

im single parent on disability benefits

if I was to get married in tunisia what happens to my benefit??

my partner not fussed if we live in England or tunisia

there's no pressure either

can anyone help on this ??

I would be returning to England after marriage and just visiting until we sort where to live or visa etc

@faith2014lt Hi Faith, congrats!

As far as I am aware, your benefits will still be the same, however, it will be very difficult to apply for a visa for your partner since you are not working. Good luck x

Hi

ThAnkyou for replying , I've tried to look into it but getting told so many different things . I did hear it be difficult for visa .. it's putting me off moving to Tunisia because my daughter also has long term disability and medication I think I would struggle for her care in Tunisia … there's really good support in here … ThAnkyou for your kind words xxx

The father would need to agree to you taking your child to Tunisia. My friend has a child but husband died so she didn't require that. In America you need to make just under 23,000 a year to be able to qualify for a spousal visa. I know someone in Habes also and could maybe look into your fiancé. I know most men want to look for an American or eorupean to get out of the country then when they get their citizenship they leave

the woman. I pray this will not be the case. If you need advice or help I have a lot of knowledge of marriage and men and living in Tunisia.

@Suzieqz hi

ThAnkyou for your help , it's appreciated

People on disability benefits in the UK do not necessarilyneed to meet the threshold of income that would otherwise apply.

Can someone on disability sponsor a spouse in UK?

If the UK based sponsor is in receipt of a disability benefit of a type that is specified in the Immigration Rules, you are exempt from the default financial requirement no longer applies. This means that the Sponsor would NOT need to show an income of #18,600 to sponsor his or her spouse.

@Paul61 ThAnkyou for this information