Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

film developing

gonna ask again since its been about 6 months
so

i got all this for 100 sar
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8531/8503995258_272640e670_z.jpg
IMG_3905 by Flsimages, on Flickr

anyone know any places i can get stuff developed
See also
There are a few places around where I live that may do so (their sinage leans towards "yes", but who can tell). If I get my car this week I will take a spin by and stop in to see. If so I will post the GPS. If not this week, then next.
really appreciate it
Hi,

There are couple of place in Batha where you can develop the your films. Unfortunately none of them will develop B&W films.

Location: SafaMakkah Polyclinic building  (there are 3 or 4 studios over there)
Too far and they all suck. O tried them all already and they do bad work
I see pls posted if you find any good place to develop in Riyadh.. I got some B&W also to devolop
Did not forget about taking a spin to look around me, car took four weeks to get rather than one. Still going to look!

Further reading