Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Yellow fever vaccination

Good morning, I'm from Italy, I need certain information regarding the possibility of arriving in Ghana regarding the yellow fever vaccination, is it strictly mandatory? thanks I await your reply.

[link moderated]

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Email
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
See also

Yes, it is mandatory unless you can get some form of medical exemption.

@maxgange

A Yellow Card is a standard requirement for travel. To prevent any delays at the Ghana Immigration checkpoint, I recommend ensuring that your vaccination is recorded in your Yellow Card.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@cindiogluonder

That's impressive.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Ghana.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

thanks for the answers, I will specifically try with a doctor to evaluate my reactivity to the vaccination