Dermatologist

Hello. Does anyone know a good dermatologist for babies.?

I've been following treatment for atopic eczema for my baby since he was 3 months old and he is now 3 years old. He is still itching all around. All the medcines were just to calm the itching for some time. All the ointment contains cortisone.

Doc Permala gave sigmacort and Noreva Xerodiane moisturiser. Mustella gel bath. Mustella cradle cap shampoo.
Doc Fakim gave Sigmacort and efficort.

Doc Beeharry (Rheumatologist) gave Sigmacort and Positon. Celestene and Zyrtex to drink. Cyteal to bath.

Doc Beeharry (dermatologist) gave Phenergen to drink and Elidel cream. La roche Posay lipikar baume moisturiser and cleansing gel.

Now my 3 month old newborn got cradle cap and dry skin. Mustella craddle cap shampoo is out of stock in Mauritius.

Hope to get a reply soon.

Thnx
Hello,

Have you tried natural remedy? I came from Hong Kong. Another tiny island which is humid and wet. Many people suffer from Eczema there. I have Psoriasis myself. I'm using very little medicated cream (Chinese formula) now. I used to see Dr. Fakim.

Warm coriander bath helps me, I hope it can help your baby too. I always boil a big bunch of coriander in hot water, then squeeze the juice out. Soak in this warm mossy-like water for 15mins, then I rinse it off. I used to do this once a month. 

Eczema is a bit better than Psoriasis, at least it won't follow you for the rest of your life. Do hope coriander can help your baby too. But I would suggest trying to soak a cotton pad of this water and put it on leg or arm to test if there is any bad reaction.

Cheers,
Pandora