American Looking for Parisian Companion 9/12 through 9/16/11

I am an American girl going to Paris September 11 through September 19, 2011.   I am so excited!  I have only been to Paris one time in 2000 and I loved it.  I met so many nice people there and had such a great time.  I m going to visit a friend but she has to work Monday (9/12) through Friday (9/16).  I would like to find someone to go sightseeing or just hang out with during the day.  Please respond if you think you could be my companion.  I don't mind if you are French or American, as long as you speak English. I am learning French but only know the basics!

Hi jen.nostrame & welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

hello how r u?im glad that u r coming paris and u want company to visit paris.im an indian boy but i lvie in paris i want to show u pris.if u dont mind so can i show u paris?but my english is not good.u can reply me on [email protected]  or 0033625678096
take care
bye

HI! I have  a friend who may be here visiting from LA at the same time. i work too (M-F)... I will know as it gets closer because I don't know if my friend actually bought a ticket yet. Great time to come though!

Hi Gwen,

Thanks for your response! Yes, please let me know....as of right now, I still have no definite companion.

Thanks!

Jennifer