Hi Everyone! I'm an expat living in Paris...

...and I just found this site! I'm an American expat, and have been living in Paris for about 7 months now. I would love to meet some other expats, as I haven't really gotten into the expat scene here yet!

Just wanted to say hello!

Cheers,

Katrina

Welcome on Expat-Blog Katrina ;)

hello katrina i'll come to paris about 3 months again ..:D nice to know youu
where are you stayy?

Hi,

I'm an English expat, fancy meeting??

Feel free to send me an email

K

Hi Im an aussie expat, I moved here because my guy is french, although its a bit lonely as all m friends and family are back home! Im up for meeting whenever as Im not currently working as yet, you can send me a message anytime :)

Hi! I know this thread is a little older but I am new to Paris and to this forum! I'm an American expat also looking to connect with other expats... all suggestions welcome :)

Hi nikkilavoie!

Welcome to the forum ;)

Armand

Hello there,

Good to speak with you! I'm not currently an expat, but hoping to be one in a month or so; I plan to move to Paris in October burr lol. I'm a little overwhelmed especially since I'm doing this all on my own. I really want to learn French and will be taking a leave of absence from my job as a flight attendant to do so. You've been there for 7 months so any advise would be appreciated.
I speak no French I know sounds crazy, but hey life is an adventure right :)

Thanks,

Rhoda
[email protected]

Hi everyone,

I'm a new expat, studying abroad in Paris. So far I love living in Paris, it definitely took me some days to adjust to living in a big city but now I'm just enjoying living here. I'm majoring in French and minoring in European Studies at my university in the States and I'm hoping my French will be close to fluent by the time I return so I can really start considering myself as a trilingual.

Laura

Hi everyone!

First and foremost, I'm going to arrive in Paris on the next week, so, I'll be an expat from Malaysia by next week:p I'm going to work here(as engineer) for like 1 year plus. Thus, I really looking forward to meet new people, making new friends, and to learn French. I love to learn new culture and sharing with you guys whatever experience/story that I had right now.

Apart from that, I have interest in photography.In fact, I also was a part-time wedding photographer based in Kuala Lumpur before. Hence, Im really looking forward to experience capturing pictures of wedding ceremony in France and mix around with you guys that have interest in photography.

Oh I would like to capture your picture for free and exchange with French language lesson:D haha.JK.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

MK Farhan

Hey MK,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll take lots of nice photos in this beauty city.

hi everyone!

as i can everybody is trying to make some new friends!
why dont we meet at the cafe oz sunday afternoon for a beer and get to know each other?

I will be at The Great Canadian Sunday evening to watch some American football :)

asutralia vs new zealand this sunday for the rugby world cup in a pub, somebody s in?