Hello from Cro!!!

Hey there,
I just joined your network and I hope to meet people from all around the globe.. anyways, just got back from paris and i'm just in love with it. i'd like to know if there is any chance to find a job and just move there?? i also finished faculty of law, and i work as a lawyer.. but i'd take just anything till i learn the language ..
thank you very much!!! :)

Hello Ivana and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Paris forum for better visibility.

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum.

You may also take a look at the articles in our participative guide.
Here's the link > https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/france/.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.:)

Thank you very much, Harmonie!

Hello Ivana.
How are you doing?

I'm living in Paris, so, If I can help you with some questions... Feel free to ask !! :)

I DO have a question for you: My girlfriend is making a research about your languaje: Croatian. Now she is needing some fashion magazines in croatian. Do you know a place in Paris to get Croatrian Stuffs ?

Thank you :)

Omar.

Hey Omar, it's nice to hear from you. I am sorry to tell you but I really don't know where your girlfriend can find croatian stuff in Paris.. i only went there on a tourist visit.. but I'd like to move.. if your girlfriend needs anything else that is connected to my country or language, please feel free to ask.. i will help you as much as i can..
anyways, i'm great.. thanx for asking.. recently got back from paris and i'm in love with it.. now i'm just trying to find a job and move there. who knows if i'll succeed :)

Thanks for your answer :)

Regarding your question, yes, I know a good job search tool here in France and it's monster.fr, you can also try directly in th ecompany's website where you are interested...

Regarding my girlfriend's research, she is living in Poland, and I 'm helping her since here in Paris :) That is why I asked you for Crotian Magazines in Paris. Otherwise, you know the name of a no-line croatian library or magazine store ? Maybe I can contact them using the internet site... :)

Thanx!!!
You can try with this web site hkdrustvo.hr/en
i hope you can find information that you are looking for, there is a lot of contacts on that web site so you can e-mail them anytime. good luck!