Living by investment in saudi arabia (sagia)

Sagia :  Saudi gov now allows foreigners to live and invest in saudi arabia ,

minimum investment is 100,000 sar , you have to get a license from gov, you can establish a smalll to large size business here in saudi arabia. for obtaining a license process is simple but you must own a small or large business in you
native country.

What is the procedure of permanent Living in K.S.A.
By working,studying & investing in this country.
Please tell and send me in detail by email.
Best Regards,
Shahbaz Iqbal

aslam o aalikum,

sir i am very interested to get saudi immigeraton after reading announced policies. i want to contact with you. i have enough amount (100,000) to invest with saudi govt and want to do bussniess over there. i search it for this immigration from many cosultant guru but not like to trust any one . so decided to apply it by myself. please contact with me and provide me procedure how to apply in detail.

reply me as soon as you can for the sake of humanity .

regards
ifraz rehman,

contct #+923338292822
       #+923007462553
e-mail :ifraz.rehman@yahoo.com,am_or_you000@yahoo.com

Wow, talk about bringing an old thread from the ashes.

Yes, you need to have 100,000SAR in CAPITAL. But realistically, you need more than that to invest, paying lawyers and getting everything stamped. Plus, at the end of it, no company will do business if you don't have at least 500,000 invested.

Your best bet is to get a lawyer to do the paperwork for you and learn from the beginning, this is not an immigration and does not give you citizenship or anything else. You will be on a workers visa of the company just like any other employee, and the General Manager to represent the company in the beginning must already have an Iqama in Saudi Arabia, or be Saudi. Otherwise you won't be able to register the CR.

G'luck.

thank you for your guidness mr beezer
I saw this offer in news paper the add is that "living by investment in saudi arabia with family"
"no need of saudi kafeel"
"family visa"
"great quality of life"
"easy place to bussniess"
"multiple oppertunities in new build four cities"

i just search these words on internet and reach this blog where i mR.irfan info.

i am afraid of applying this case from consultant due to fraud.
so try to searching for procedure by which i can apply by myself.

and please guide me in detail if you have any important info about this offer.

Beezer,  do you know any law forum there than you can recommend. I wd like to open a consulting business in SA (possibly in madinah). please let me know. thanks. my email ines_chaa@ yahoo.fr

we are loooking business setup in jeddah saudi arabia kindly advise how to get business licines.