Best Way to go to Medina from Jeddah( With Family)

Asalamalykum Ikhwan,
I would like to know the best way to go to Medina from Makkah on weekend. I don't plan to rent a car. Are these good bus services which also offer accommodation ?   I have heard about 2 options :

1. SAPTCO Bus service
2. Some private bus services from Jeddah ( Aziziya), they offer bus, food and Accomidation. Has anyone already have experience with them? How is the service.

Thanks for responding back.

Regards,

Had a good experience with Azizia bus service , one day pkg thurs evening till friday( two days pkg also available there ), early morning friday they took for ziaraat , but the only thing to chk with them is to be correct with the food,in the same charges they gave food to some pessangers n some pessangers were charged more as they didnt knew the exact charges.

You can get Buses from Sharfiya also. Here they charge 75 SAR for 1 day with three times good food and accomadation.

saptco is the worst to go.. very slow v v late,, and the busses do drive fast but accommodation standards are very low. they dont even provide you a separate family room. its like gents in a single big room and ladies in another,, and imagine the conditions of washrooms in such a situation. also the food was like.. you are getting for free. I had one experience with them and overall it was terrible.. better go by air or at least in your own car.. thats the best way around to start your engine and drive the way you want.

own car is the best to travel anywhere.... buses are worst.

shahbazaamer wrote:

own car is the best to travel anywhere.... buses are worst.

true

If u take own car again its very problem. Parking problem, lots of fines with high fees, Traffic problem, Accidents, in makkah u have to park u r vehicle at least 10 KM from Haram... lot more...

JazakAllah Khayr everyone for your help.

Talking about madinah bro and why there is problems if there is own car drive slow  and safe if family is with u, u can rest where ever u want ,

bluerose4uonly wrote:

If u take own car again its very problem. Parking problem, lots of fines with high fees, Traffic problem, Accidents, in makkah u have to park u r vehicle at least 10 KM from Haram... lot more...

--u can park in madina @ SR1/Hour in basement parking of haram.
--No fines at all if you drive in speed limits
--Traffic is routine thingy. No jams though..
--In makkah park your car anywhere you like and use a taxi to move ahead in just SR 10. Simple.

ADVANTAGES Of your own car: alot.

have any one contact no for bus service from aziziyah

Hi Burhanfo,

This thread is old. It will be better if you create your own topic on the Jeddah forum or participate on recent topics pertaining your search.

All the best,
Bhavna

Asalamu'alykum guys! Ramadhan Mubarak to each and everyone. Just want to ask if anyone of you have already experienced taking a bus or private car from Madinah to Makkah? If anyone, could you please share it with me? Thanks in advance.

@bluerose4uonly can you give me their number

@jubaircou Welcome !

You are participating to an old thread. That member last visited the website 8 years ago..

I am closing this thread but you can open a new topic on the Jeddah forum to enquire from active members.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed