Nigerian/African Food in Jeddah

Please save me. I need some Nigerian food or something close. Tired of chips, pizza, dejaj n rose.
Any NIGERIAN FOOD in this city? or even NIGERIANs. surprisingly haven't come across any in over a month of being here.

Please if you know of where I can get Nigerian Food or maybe AFRICAN food. please link a brother up. Shukran

Go inside Karantina to find local Nigerian food outlets. There are African food shops in alsafa1 and bawadi behind jafali.

Thanks Ehtesham. I will visit the places you have mentioned

Hi, am Nigerian and new to jeddah. I want to know where I can buy african/ Nigerian food items. Someone mentioned karantina but without an exact location. Pls can I get a specific place in karantina where I can buy these food items or any other place. Thanks .

Call me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks  olemide.  Will give u a call later

Pls help me am dying of hunger I need NIGERIA foods pls help where can I get dem

I'm interested in the location too if you don't mind. Kindly send me the location on WhatsApp *** Thank you.

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Great. also looking for nigerian restaurant in Jeddah. did you find any?

Hi yes finally lol. U can call me or send your no to my inbox

Please where nigeria food stuff in jeddah,I saw karantina,but where exactly in karantiña

You can  locate there through Google map.send me a private message so i can give you my WhatsApp number.  You can add me on WhatsApp and send a message so I can forward the location on Google map to you.

Hi Ada

Hi Oelemide. Let's talk on WhatsApp. ***.
Thanks.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hhhh, Nigerians and their foods. Blessing I hope you hv gotten a place to be eating Amala with Ewedu or Ogbono soup.

No. For where? These foods are not available in Saudi Arabia.
How are you doing?
Please add me to your Whatsapp ***.
Francis.

Boyj no I haven't I think am used to eating dere food now thanks

There's a lady that sells Nigerian food, She's on Instagram with the handle shady's kitchen.

Helllo please contact me for Nigerian made food n raw food stuff.. ***

Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you

Pls I need nigeria fool like seriously.pls help me

Go to the south of Jeddah
District of Galilee
Or next to the Nigerian embassy

My dear fellow Nigerians I am sorry you can not get hold of our Homeland Foods in Saudi Arabia already we do door to door Food delivery to any part of Saudi Arabia now if there is any thing you want please do not hesitate to call me or whatup me on +447405303449 just send me a message, My name is mama Ope,  don't worry help is on the way just call

Dear
Please share a location in karantina to purchase Nigerian food items
Highly appreciated

Need Nigerian food please

Can you send me an address where to buy Naija foodstuff?.

hello any nigerians living in jeddah. i really want to eat fufu and egusi. any idea where i can find someone to make for me or a restaurant

@Nigerianfood_insaudiarabia please where is your location

@Nigerianfood_insaudiarabia please I need Nigerian food

Hello abdulrahmanfatimah2,

Now you are making me want some Nigerian food1f60d.svg

I checked online and I found a lot of Nigerian/African restaurants in Jeddah.

Perhaps you should consider checking them out.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Nigerianfood_insaudiarabia am a Nigerian also a Yoruba now in Riyard can come to Jeddah to see Nigeria food and also meet with Nigerian over there

@Adekunle A. Ahrtom Hello there !

That member hasn't been active for the past 5 years. He will not see your post.... I hope someone else will help you out.

All the best

Bhavna

@oelemide Am in Riyadh am looking for Nigerian food stuff?

@Adaunogu

hi good day , pls kindly share with me the location to get nigeria food stuff pls.

am a nigeria in king Abdullah city Rabigh area

here is my whats app number ***

thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Salam Alaikum 🙏

Please, where can I get Nigerian foodstuffs in Ras Tanura, Dammam.

I am new here.

Thank you 🙏

I'm a Nigeria based in Nigeria,I am a food vendor I help Nigerian outside to source and process food stuffs of they choices at a very affordable price in other to have the taste of home even outside the country.

instagrem handle Dv-foodchart