Any pakistani home cooked food daily delivery available in Jeddah?

hey,

Im a bachelor and looking for someone who can deliver me home cooked pakistani food daily in Jeddah... Does any person knows of such service? The food shouldnt be from a restaurant

Suggest you visit an area called Azizia or Rehab, maybe they know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody who does it.

Hello 0090,

I believe this is the right time for you to begin cooking some basic Pakistani dishes.  Ready mixed spices (Masala) packs are available at all grocery stores with few lines of instructions.

There is nothing like freshly cooked home meal even when prepared  by a lousy cook.  :)

^^^ what he said, and invite us for some good paki food...

hahaha sure bro!
but i guess i will need months of practise to achieve perfection and cook to that standard to invite u all  ;)

Well 0090
its really simple and easy if u actually want to cook :) i still remember when i cooked my first food with the help of just few instruction over the phone  by my friend.
so go ahead and best of luck ;))))))

Bro

Check Facebook there are some home food delivery pages check this number also 0543160116

I think best to ask around some desi shops in Azizia for this kind of service. I have not heard about this from people who are currently in Jeddah.. so maybe something new

Moderated by Kenjee :
Reason: No promotion of external links / sites on the forum

Nothing can beat a mother's love in the food she prepares for her children.

Ctrl wrote:

Nothing can beat a mother's love in the food she prepares for her children.

well obviously this guys mom is not with him, reason why he is looking for an alternative solution..

i also live alone and i prefer to cook by myself. :)

Ctrl wrote:

i also live alone and i prefer to cook by myself. :)

so quit talking bout mums cooked meals :D

I suggest you both link up and cook together ;)

Yes , he is welcomed, he will start with chopping food and i will cook in first stage, after he will cook and chop as well and i will eat :D

I have availed such service when I was alone for some time in Jeddah. The name of the guy is Muhammad Ali. He lives in Rawdah and offers home cooked food at reasonable rates. His mobile number was 0568125451. The last time I contacted him was around 3 months back.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity of services not allowed on forum. You may register services in Business Directory

Hello all

Please note that several posts have been removed from this thread. No publicity allowed on the forum.

Regards
Kenjee