Good Conduct Certificate for Canadian Visa

Hi,

I am looking to move to Canada. One of the required documents to apply for the visa is a Good Conduct Certificate issued by the State of Kuwait. Any criminal record in the certificate can make me inadmissible to Canada.

Now, I don't have any criminal record but I did over stay in Kuwait for almost 3 months after my residency permit expired, since I couldn't find any sponsor in time. After I got a job I paid the fines and renewed my work permit.

I want to know whether this visa violation will be mentioned in my good conduct certificate because it can affect my visa application to Canada. If any of you know the about it then please let me know.

Thanks

Well Kal-El, seeing as how it was a minor offence i doubt it would show up, since it didnt result in a case against you etc. your best bet would be to go ahead and apply for the good conduct certificate and check.

the steps are simple; you go to the canadian embassy on the 3rd ring road, get the paper from them, fill it out.

take it to Dajeej, opposite the mosque near the entrance there is a public service office, walk in with the filled out document along with copy of civil ID, passport, and originals, as well as 2 blue background pics.

its a two week process, then the certificate is issued and you pick it up.

easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Thanks bud. Guess the only way to know is to go through the whole thing myself. Supes out.