Close

Medical test fear.. someone help

I have a medical test at khadamath cocchin next week with working visa. I have heard too many unfit case history's. They simply mark unfit is what I have heard. N to add my fear, I hv a slight vision deffect. Short sight -0.75. Will it create a problem in the test? My visa got cleared after such a long wait and struggle. I dnt want it to go out of my hands. Suggestions & prayers needed. Kindly help.

Thanks..

No reply from anyone..? Thts saddening :(

Don't worry dear.
They generally don't reject until there's a valid medical issue and they don't reject based on minor medical issues.  There are only specific diseases they consider for rejection. 
Slight eye sight problem is not an issue at all.
Wish you good luck 😇

Thanks for ur words. Hope il clear it without any issue. :)

Don't worry about rejection, they will only reject if you have any communicable disease.

Don't worry about your eye test.Actually in medical they are looking mainly for X-rays -spots of previous TB...any blood bone disease like HIV ,Hcv etc.or Any communicate diseases.Hope everything be alright.Go ahead ....

mostly  they scan for hep and hiv

No worries at all. Test are being done for HIV HEP TB AND MALARIA only .intresting to tell u that all such tests wl be repeated as soon u wl apply for a residence permit in kuwait.welcome to kwi

Hi ..
Now that my medical is cleared and stamping vl b done by this week, my employer is asking me to join in july end. Visa validity is till 1/08/2017. So by wt date I vl hv to reach Kuwait? I mean, is thr any particular time frame bfre which I vl hv to travel before my visa lapse date?
And also I have heard medical certificate validity for women is 30 days and 90 days for gents. Is this time period only restricted to stamping or even to fly to kwt??

Hi what about cold and flu

You may enter in kuwait till 01/8/17 midnight.but its better to plan to travel one or two days prior to the expiry of the validity of visa as you may miss a flight due to any unavoid able situation.one of my relatives had paid the price he travlled on the last day of the visa expiry date his flight got delayed because of bad weather then he was not allowed to board the plane due to late arrival in kuwait at past midnight

Shaguftame :

Hi ..
Now that my medical is cleared and stamping vl b done by this week, my employer is asking me to join in july end. Visa validity is till 1/08/2017. So by wt date I vl hv to reach Kuwait? I mean, is thr any particular time frame bfre which I vl hv to travel before my visa lapse date?
And also I have heard medical certificate validity for women is 30 days and 90 days for gents. Is this time period only restricted to stamping or even to fly to kwt??

Congratulations!!!

About flight ticket date I agree with @Parvez and for validity of medical, it is applicable till the stamping because once you enter the Kuwait your have to undergo for medical test again and after that only you will get residency and work permit.

Hi i have a medical test on next weak at cochin.i have short sight vision with -2.0 is any problem in medical .

Should we go for the medical test by fasting... Without having food?

shafeeq niyas :

Hi i have a medical test on next weak at cochin.i have short sight vision with -2.0 is any problem in medical .

Not at All!!!
go fearless for medical

Is there a drug test as a part of the medical test! Like HTC and stuff like that!

Just asking 😂

Small issues are fine, they are scanning for diseases, Ive also been told they do check for drugs(HTC etc). Be carful when you go make sure to ask for fresh gloves and needle and be firm. My wife had to yell at the woman doing her check to do this.

Hello all

I was done primary medical in mumbai which approved medical center.
They detect x ray report problem is
bilateral basal pleural thickening.
I checked another hospital gitanjali medical udaipur there's x ray report no detect any problems in x ray.

I'm confused how i will do khidamat medical.

If case  x-ray bilateral basal pleural thickening should fit or not. Reply

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuwait