Medical test fear.. someone help

I have a medical test at khadamath cocchin next week with working visa. I have heard too many unfit case history's. They simply mark unfit is what I have heard. N to add my fear, I hv a slight vision deffect. Short sight -0.75. Will it create a problem in the test? My visa got cleared after such a long wait and struggle. I dnt want it to go out of my hands. Suggestions & prayers needed. Kindly help.

Thanks..

No reply from anyone..? Thts saddening :(

Don't worry dear.
They generally don't reject until there's a valid medical issue and they don't reject based on minor medical issues.  There are only specific diseases they consider for rejection. 
Slight eye sight problem is not an issue at all.
Wish you good luck 😇

Thanks for ur words. Hope il clear it without any issue. :)

Don't worry about rejection, they will only reject if you have any communicable disease.

Don't worry about your eye test.Actually in medical they are looking mainly for X-rays -spots of previous TB...any blood bone disease like HIV ,Hcv etc.or Any communicate diseases.Hope everything be alright.Go ahead ....

mostly  they scan for hep and hiv

No worries at all. Test are being done for HIV HEP TB AND MALARIA only .intresting to tell u that all such tests wl be repeated as soon u wl apply for a residence permit in kuwait.welcome to kwi

Hi ..
Now that my medical is cleared and stamping vl b done by this week, my employer is asking me to join in july end. Visa validity is till 1/08/2017. So by wt date I vl hv to reach Kuwait? I mean, is thr any particular time frame bfre which I vl hv to travel before my visa lapse date?
And also I have heard medical certificate validity for women is 30 days and 90 days for gents. Is this time period only restricted to stamping or even to fly to kwt??

Hi what about cold and flu

You may enter in kuwait till 01/8/17 midnight.but its better to plan to travel one or two days prior to the expiry of the validity of visa as you may miss a flight due to any unavoid able situation.one of my relatives had paid the price he travlled on the last day of the visa expiry date his flight got delayed because of bad weather then he was not allowed to board the plane due to late arrival in kuwait at past midnight

Shaguftame wrote:

Hi ..
Now that my medical is cleared and stamping vl b done by this week, my employer is asking me to join in july end. Visa validity is till 1/08/2017. So by wt date I vl hv to reach Kuwait? I mean, is thr any particular time frame bfre which I vl hv to travel before my visa lapse date?
And also I have heard medical certificate validity for women is 30 days and 90 days for gents. Is this time period only restricted to stamping or even to fly to kwt??

Congratulations!!!

About flight ticket date I agree with @Parvez and for validity of medical, it is applicable till the stamping because once you enter the Kuwait your have to undergo for medical test again and after that only you will get residency and work permit.

Hi i have a medical test on next weak at cochin.i have short sight vision with -2.0 is any problem in medical .

Should we go for the medical test by fasting... Without having food?

shafeeq niyas wrote:

Hi i have a medical test on next weak at cochin.i have short sight vision with -2.0 is any problem in medical .

Not at All!!!
go fearless for medical

Is there a drug test as a part of the medical test! Like HTC and stuff like that!

Just asking 😂

Small issues are fine, they are scanning for diseases, Ive also been told they do check for drugs(HTC etc). Be carful when you go make sure to ask for fresh gloves and needle and be firm. My wife had to yell at the woman doing her check to do this.

Hello all

I was done primary medical in mumbai which approved medical center.
They detect x ray report problem is
bilateral basal pleural thickening.
I checked another hospital gitanjali medical udaipur there's x ray report no detect any problems in x ray.

I'm confused how i will do khidamat medical.

If case  x-ray bilateral basal pleural thickening should fit or not. Reply

Dear all,
              I have done the medical in Khadamat Cochin. After check up they told that my left eye power is very less 6/18 but my right eye is perfectly alright(6/6). So, they told that they will send a mail to MOH Kuwait and then they will confirm. Friend's I'm very much worried because I got this job after long period and so much struggle. Please give some suggestions. Did anyone had issues like this before? Please give your suggestions. I'm very much depressed. You can contact me @ +***
Regards

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

No reply that's so saddening!

Dear Sai,

Yaa same issue with one of the mate here in expat, he asked the same question. What I told him will suggest you also.

Try to get a letter from your sponsor in Kuwait mentioning that they don't have any issue with this eye sight and at your position it will not effect or something like that. The previous mate also did the same thing and now he is in Kuwait. NOT SURE if any rules changed now!

Thank you so much. I'll get it done.

Regards,

Sairam

hello i have long vision eyesight  is there any problem for that i need a reply

reply me ASAP

Dear ramoredy,
                            Perfect eyesight is seen only for driver visa. Even I had amblyopia in my left eye and cleared my medical test today. So don't worry. Be happy.

Regards

Sai

Dear nilesh,
              Got my results today everything was clear and good. Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,

Sai

Hello.
Actually I got selected for knpc luckily..N was asked to go for pre medical tests before applying for visa..I got my Medical reports today in which the ESR is Lil above the normal range...Juss wanted to ask will affect my Medical status as unfit??
M vry much worried as I don't want to lose this opportunity coz iv heard knpc ppl juss don't consider even slightest ups n downs....Rest all d tests r Normal....

Plz rep ne one asap

Safya Mujeeb wrote:

Hello.
Actually I got selected for knpc luckily..N was asked to go for pre medical tests before applying for visa..I got my Medical reports today in which the ESR is Lil above the normal range...Juss wanted to ask will affect my Medical status as unfit??
M vry much worried as I don't want to lose this opportunity coz iv heard knpc ppl juss don't consider even slightest ups n downs....Rest all d tests r Normal....

Plz rep ne one asap

If you already received the report, you can see the stamp "Fit" or "unfit"

They gave me an unfit report because of my platelet count. My platelet count usually stays below 1.5 lakh. I even gave them medical fitness certificate from two separate doctors but still they didn't approve. I got a good job with KNPC and now everything is ruined.

I want to know if the sgpt level shows 60 or above will they unfit the report

Plz dear all say that Kuwait medical test name  means I will go there for Pre medical which test required for Kuwait, I have eyes sight vision 6/8 this reason for unfit plz yes or no and give me your wishes for best of my knowledge thanks

Cleared d medical...Got d visa...Flying to Kuwait finally😇

Which test are required for Kuwait medical

is tattoo reason for unfit?

Is there any problem in X Ray if cold and cough.

Plz reply

Nooo....Buy it may fluctuate Ur ecg levels... But no big deal....Dey mainly chek fr tuberculosis..Hib hiv aids etc

Thanks

I've no active TB. But I suffered with TB at past 13 years ago. In 2017, I've attended for GAMCA medical examine. But they made unfit. Now is there any possibility to fit to Kuwait country???. I want to go for a better opportunity. Plz give a valuable suggestion.

I got my medical report as FIT .
Now in process of visa stamping .