Hope to meet new friends! anna marie here!

Hi everyone! Im anna marie,im a filipina,but i work here in spain and probably be moving to sao paulo this coming september. I have these mixed emotions of excitement and nervous. I came here in spain,i live with my uncle's family. My boss was promoted by his company and they asked me to go wit them. I thougt it was a very nice experience for me,i love to travel and i would like to learn portuguese. I speak spanish by the way. Hope to hear from you guys!

Hi Anna,

I am moving to Sao Paulo in Sept as well, infact would be there landing on 15th Sept. I too am currently very exited and a bit nervous as well, as you would expect. Just started to learn portugese. Looking forward to make some friends in the new city!
Please do let me know when you would be in Sao Paulo! Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

btw, my name is Pratik and I work in NY. I am originally from India.

Hi Anna, my name is Carlos, I'm Mexican. I just arrived here three months ago. I can tell you that Sao Paulo is an amazing city. You are going to love it. Since I arrived here I have made friends of different nationalities. Spanish, Peruvian, Puerto Rican, Russian, etc. If you need help or a guide in the city just contact me.

See you!!!

Hi Anna, I'm also filipino from bacolod (ilonggo) and I agree with Carlos, it's a beautiful place here (its kinda like ayala in makati). People are very friendly and courteous, unfortunately I leaving already tomorrow for Chile for two weeks and after which I'm going back home. It's a shame we wont be able to meet however I wish you a pleasant stay and hope you find a lot of friends to make you feel at home. Ingat or like we say it in my dialect. Halong = )

wow! thanks for the responses guys.i really appreciate all of you. . =) i would really love to visit sao paolo but i think im not going there anymore..we had to change our plans,things didn't work out the way we planned them..ao ill be staying here in madrid. but its very nice to meet you!