Looking for some friends from all around the world :)

Hi there!

Im looking for some friends here in São Paulo. I was born in Brasil, but I moved to Chile when I was a little girl. I also lived in the US when I was five and in NZ for a year (in 2008). Now I'm back in Brasil and I would like to discover every single aspect of brazilian life, wishing not to be alone in this quest. So if anybody from any country (and I mean it) would like to join me, just let me know and who knows, we can start a nice friendship.

Cheers!

Hey, Wow your travels sound amazing. I've been in Sao Paulo since September. If you wanna chat ever just let me know

Well, you can count on me too.

I m also been around travelling abroad and I just returned to Sao Paulo, this amazing city which never sleeps.

So, whenever you want to chat, just give me a shot. It always nice make new friends.

Cheers.

Hi and welcome on Expat.com nixu!

Don't hesitate to share the experiences of different travels with other members ;) I hope you will make many contacts in Sao Paulo.

Welcome jreid0 and Brazilian Pride :)

Armand

hello my name is karol and i live in cameroon and i was iterest by your proposition im scooling now in one universty of my country and im doing exploitation and transformation of wood my wisch now is to continuous my high scool in bresil so i supply anyone who want to help me to be a good enginer in wood to help me  you can call me please im waitting for an answers thanks

I WILL BE IN SAO PAULO ON JULY 1 AND STAY THERE 2 MONTHS. MAYBE WE CAN MEET.

Hi amich11!

Can you please avoid using caps lock on the forum?

Thanks and regards
Armand

Hi nixu...im currently living in England. However i am travelling to Brazil in September for a few months. It would be great to speak to you about life in Brazil before i arrive.

hi

Hello rdreamphoto,

You have posted to a very old thread from 2011. Perhaps you'd like to start a new one.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team