New in Sao Paulo

hello everyone,
I am Gracie and from Taiwan, just moved to Sao Paulo and dont really speak Portugeese yet, I am around Jardin area, and hope to meet new people here and get to know the life here in Sao Paulo if possible.
Please drop me a line if you want to hang out for a happy hour,coffee or discover the city together.

thanks, Gracie

Hello Gracie!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

hello,

would be nice to meet!
i'm around jardins too
contact me
Ciao
JC

Hey Gracie just got to SP a couple of hours ago and looking for something to do. Let me know if you are up for a beer?

ttyl,

Erik

Hey guys

I;m in SP for a few weeks and it'd be cool to meet some people and get some drinks. Let me know if you're up to anything, I think I'm in roughly the same area

Claudia

Hello Everyone,

This is Wissam from Egypt, I am also in Jardins....let me know if you have plans.....

Hi folks,

There is an expat "get together" this Wednesday night, Nov 30th, 2011, from 8pm on.  Send me a note if you are interested and I will forward you more information.

Beijos,

- Tim

[moderated: no free ad on the forum please, thank you]

I'm living further in the South zone, but i keen to meet up with people for a coffee, beer or site seeing! I speak a little Portuguese, but i need more practice in understanding what people are saying to me!

Peeps,

There is another expat meet tomorrow night (December 13th).  Send me your email address if you are interested.

Beijos,

- Tim

Hello Gracie,

I'm Brazilian, but I'm also new in Sao Paulo. I would love to make new friends here, specially if they speak English ;-)

I'm living very close to Avenida Paulista, so it will be easy to meet you.

This is my email: [email protected]

Let me know if you are interested in doing something together :-)

hi, i am abhi,Indian staying sao paulo capital
looking friend ship
my id
[email protected]