Girls - Exchange Language Portuguese x English

Hi girls,
While I can speak English almost fluently, Portuguese is my mother tongue.
I moved back to Sao Paulo because of my husband's work and after being here for almost 3 years I noticed that my English is not as good as it used to be.

I would love to keep that level of comfort and fluency through casual girls get together (coffee, shopping, walk around the city, etc all very casual!).

We can speak half the time in Portuguese and the other half in English or we can take turns doing meetings in either English or Portuguese.

If you are a native English speaker living in Sao Paulo and this sounds interesting, please send a message and we can chat more!

(Jardins area)

Regards,
Juliana

Hello Juliana!

You should post an advert in the Sao Paulo classifieds > language exchange section.

Thank you,
Harmonie.

Ok thank you.
Juliana

Oi Julyanna

I m going to live next year for 6 month in sao paulo and looking for some friends to meet and learn the language :-) i m a flight Attendant and flying often to Sao paulo. I speak english german and french. Would be nice to hear from you.

Regards
Catia

Hello,

I'm Australian, i just moved to Sao Paulo. My Portuguese is pretty basic, but i'm always keens for a coffee and chat!

Hit me back if your keen,
Jox