Kuwait Visas

Does anybody know what the situation is in Kuwait with work visas at this time? Are schools in Kuwait expected to return in September? Are visas expected to start being issued again soon? How is the vaccination programme going in Kuwait?

I second this!?! I'm meant to be starting a new job in September at a school in salmiya would love some advice on this

Thanks!

At moment things are on hold but hopefully things open in summer.

I would like to know the same waiting for answers for quite a long time..

Can someone help kn this please ?

I overhead from the person who has resided in Kuwait that all the visa issuance has been suspended due to the global pandemic. This may last till June or July this year. Gee,  I have been waiting over 3 months.

Any more information welcome. Does anyone know what the best English, online news outlet is to stay up to date with the goings on in Kuwait?

Check www.arabtimesonline.com and www.kuwaittimes.net

Just cheekily bumping this one to see if anyone currently in Kuwait has heard anything new over the last couple of weeks or so. Much appreciated

It probably depends on your industry.  I'm in healthcare, and HR just informed me the average time to process license, registration,  visa is 4 months,  once they've received the papers. She never said anything about delays or pandemic restrictions.

Just like every other country, the situation isn't clear no thanks to covid issues.. Hopefully before the end of the year the situation should be OK

Airport is open now

Sharanyashekar009 wrote:

I would like to know the same waiting for answers for quite a long time..

Can someone help kn this please ?

What kind of help that you need?

Teacher1221 wrote:

Airport is open now

Arrivals are open for...let's put it this way...only very specific group of people.