Formalities to invite a taiwanese person to Argentina

Hello everybody! I will soon receive the visit of a taiwanese friend here in Buenos Aires. She said to me that she needed an invitation letter from me to get the VISA. For the moment, I am desesperatly looking for the letter model and the formalities to do. Would I be so lucky to find a person on this person who already had an experience with this?
Thank you in advance! Lau

I have never heard of such a thing and could not find any information online confirming that requirement.  You might talk to someone at their embassy here in Buenos Aires.

Taiwanese Embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Argentina

Av. de Mayo 654, Piso 4
1084, Capital Federal

Phone: (002-54-11) 52182600
Emergency tel: (002-54-9-11)56162947
Fax: (002-54-11)5218-2625
Email: taipei@elsitio.net

Office Hours: Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1: 00 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.

thanks for the answer Wynnwoods! Unfortunately I don't have the time to go through the Embassy process, I was hoping to get some hints to avoid this :-).
My taiwanese friend is finally going to rent a room and the owner is making the papers. More expensive, but finally easier.

Hy Laurondine:

My name is Robert im form argentina but im living in Bogota.

In Argentina i worked for 6 years in the migration office.

You have too go to Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores. The adress is Arenales 819 capital Federal. You had to say that you need a Carta de Invitacion. But only you can do it if you have the argentine DNI.

Do you need anything else??

Kissesssss

Hi Robert

I am Naveen from India.I am a student.I wish to get Argentina citizenhsip

Can you please give me some information??
I am looking for some one to give more information with his contacts in immigration