4 adults in Dublin 2 seek experienced French teacher

We are a group of four adults who are interested in hiring a private teacher for a weekly, two-hour French class in the evenings, starting in September or perhaps October.

We have yet to set a day, but most likely it would be on Wednesday or Thursday evenings, from 7:30 - 9:30, either at one of our homes in Grand Canal Square or at an office in Georges Court, Townsend Street.

About us:

We are two married couples, aged 34-37.
    Two of us work in finance; one works in social networking; and one is an English teacher.
    Foreign language learning experience: One Italian who is truly bilingual in English; one Italian with a C2+ level of English; one Italian with a B2+/C1- level of English; and one American with a C2+ level of Spanish, A2+ level of Italian.
    At present we are working through Rosetta Stone French Levels 1-5 independently and are planning to finish level 5 sometime in late August.
    We are interested in improving our French primarily for travel purposes.

We are seeking an experienced French teacher who:

is dynamic
    is reliable and punctual
    uses the communicative approach
    can design a curriculum for us and select a coursebook and supplementary materials for us to follow
    can differentiate during class for subtle level differences (three of us are stronger language learners than the fourth)
    plans lessons and assessments carefully and gives constructive feedback
    is available starting 5th September through 15th December, 2011
    can travel to Dublin 2

Please contact:
Ms. Brandon Ferguson
woodstock1708 /at/ gmail /dot/ com

i am ghanaian living in paris france but i can let you improve your french language ok.

Hi woodstock1708,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Dublin classifieds > job section - teaching.

Thank you and good luck,
Christine

thank you too

Hi asante!

You are on the Dublin forum, and woodstock1708 is searching for a french teacher in Dublin! ;)

You are in Paris, I think that it would be quite difficult. :whistle:

PS: Good luck in your search woodstock1708.

Harmonie.