English School in Dublin

Hi everybody!!!

I'm French, I live in Dublin and I wish go to English school to improve this language.
I looking for a good English School and if it's possible, a school in Dublin city.
If someone know or heard things about differents schools, can you tell me please?? =)

Thank you very much
Pashmie

Hi Pashmie, you may take a look at this article > http://www.expat-blog.com/en/guide/europe/ireland/383-studying-in-ireland.html

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.:)

Thank you Harmonie!!!
I think read this page yes
=)

hi i'm sarah i'm 19 years il ive in dublin for 5 weeks my level in english is very low my goal was speak english my teacher sais is a delfin english school my level i very better i know a little write ans =d i'm verry happy good luck this school it for you
delfin.ie/
good luck.

Hi Pashmie,

I am French as well and already spent a stay in Dublin.

I spent 2 weeks in a very good school in Harcourt Street, close to St Stephen's Green. The name of the school is: Atlas Language School.

At your arrival, you have an oral test with the director, and according to your result, a class with your level is given.

The teachers are very serious, dynamic, funny and efficient.

I really improve my level with only 2 weeks!!!

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information,

Talk to you soon,

Séb

Also french , I went to Swan Training Institute on graft on street , city center !
Was a very good experience , good teacher's and small group in courses !!

There many site that are introduce to many language courses.I think you should see this Berlitz.ie

Hi Pashmie, I highly recommend you to check ned.ie, for further information: [email protected]