Hello there ...

Will be landing on Feb.. Any Tips..?

What kind of tips?

Tips on where to say, tips on visas, tips on monetary requirements.

Bikal Shrestha wrote:

Will be landing on Feb.. Any Tips..?

Why not read all the topics on here relating to what you want to know.

Will be working in paradise bay hotel & resort ..so where will be good spot to stay ..  and one more questions sir .. can i change my job after some months or anything that can help to change my job within year ..

Thanks for your concern sir .. and yeah right i did mistake sorry for that ..😁

Sir my orgin of work is as salesman and i have already worked in saudi Arab as salesman .. but as for need work permit i took it out of working as room attendant though i have some experience in this but is there any chance i can get salesman job like in hyper market like lidl ..

Thank you for coming back, nice for you to be polite. But no need to call me sir. (Oh Mo.. is a female)

I see you are from Nepal? I just want to make sure you have the right to work in Malta with the correct Visa and paperwork?

How did you gain such employment at the "Paradise Bay Hotel & Resort?"

Was it directly through the resort or through an agent?

I fear you could have been scammed?

Its not scammed .. i am coming there in working visa .. my nephew works there in malta . He arranged all my paper work .I have already received my visa .. And thanks again for replying ..

Bikal Shrestha wrote:

Its not scammed .. i am coming there in working visa .. my nephew works there in malta . He arranged all my paper work .I have already received my visa .. And thanks again for replying ..

It's your employer who applies for your visa.

Employer applies for work permit, employment visa should be applied by us

Finally booked ticket of feb 18.. is it rainy there now ?? ..

Bikal Shrestha wrote:

Finally booked ticket of feb 18.. is it rainy there now ?? ..

Why not ask your nephew?  No it's not raining in fact we need some as it's been dry.

Haha ..Well my Nephew told me to bring a warm jacket its cool there so i mind to ask here too .. so then i will be working there in sea area ( paradise bay ) where would be right place to stay ( nephew is packed ) so i was recommend for buggiba ..being non eu maybe it would be hard for some months..

If you have a job at Paradise Bay hotel you could live on Gozo and get the ferry across with a short walk to the hotel, where you live depends on your budget.   I think you will find it hot enough in the summer.

Is it even possible .. i guess this will be hard for me to live across island ( gozo ) and back to duty and so on ... Anyway thanks for ur concern .. well i will be there on 18th of feb .. lets see whats on my karma .. as for hot .
Well i am sure it will not get hotter then saudi arabia .

Bikal Shrestha wrote:

Is it even possible .. i guess this will be hard for me to live across island ( gozo ) and back to duty and so on ... Anyway thanks for ur concern .. well i will be there on 18th of feb .. lets see whats on my karma .. as for hot .
Well i am sure it will not get hotter then saudi arabia .

No it won't be hotter then Saudi Arabia but still hot enough, it's probably as quick to go from Gozo to
Malta as waiting for buses in Malta to get there.

Thank you so much ... I will look forward for that suggestion .. well this all will be a whole new things for me and taking advice from you people makes much easier .. and can i still go on asking about malta ?? Oh thank you so much hehe