Are there any Static caravan parks in Malta

Can anyone tell me if there are any static caravan parks in Malta . If so which areas are they. Would like to know if it is possible to bring a caravan over from England. To live and park permentally . in Malta.  On a caravan Park. If so any more details would be much appreciated. I am actually coming over to Malta this coming week. kind regards to anyone who may be able to help. Thanks. :)

Hi, yes, just search google, it will give you all the sites and information.

You can probably park your mobile home on Ghadira beach or even on Ghain Tuffieha beach ! Have you ever been to Malta ? If you look Maltese and speak Maltese you can park your caravan just about anywhere. It is called squatting! But nobody here really cares .....welcome to Malta -)))

Cheers
Ricky

Hi I mean a caravan park like in the uk. Where u buy a caravan and leave it on pitch not a mobile caravan and car or a Caravette. I bought a new caravan last year. Well u loose too much money on buying a caravan and then selling it on. People have told a friend who visited last year there is a caravan park in Mellieha. But I have tried ages today and all I finally got on was what some people say is awful and totally messy. But then when I looked looked like u can only rent the owners caravans. I cant see there is such caravan parks but my friend says yes but only knows what he was told its in Mellieha bay. Google and the other search engines give me nothing to go on. But thanks anyway but not find information I am looking for. Coming to Malta in search of job and accommodation. But do have a somewhere to stay for about a month with family. Is there much work out in the hotels cleaning at the moment in Qwara this is the area I would be looking for. Kind regards for your reply. Pauline

Hi, if you search 'static caravans in malta' you get these Hope this helps.

The only official site is in Mellieha but its a terrible place. Strictly for the Maltese as a holiday place, believe me you would not want to live there !
The website is about 5 years out of date and looks nothing like the actual site.

Terry

We had a walk down there last year and from what we could see, the malta campsite, as it is known, did not exist

Pollyanna##321 wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there are any static caravan parks in Malta . If so which areas are they. Would like to know if it is possible to bring a caravan over from England. To live and park permentally . in Malta.  On a caravan Park. If so any more details would be much appreciated. I am actually coming over to Malta this coming week. kind regards to anyone who may be able to help. Thanks. :)

Hi Pollyanna, this subject was discussed last year. You can find out what was said by clicking here