Broadband providers at Pavilion Residences

Hi all
We relocated to KL about 3 weeks ago and will shift to Pavilion Residences just above Pavilion mall this weekend. I was wondering if anyone can guide me with options of Internet providers in this building. To my disappointment Unifi, Maxis and Time do not exist which is strange. I have spoken to their customer service and they all state they do not exist there. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Chetan

Hi Chetan,

You need to go to the management office and speak to them about this. Obviously most of the residents living there have internet access and the management should tell you what most of the residents are using. Many newer condos are specific about which broadband access can be used in the building.

Thank you Shill88. I checked with Unifi and they are the only ones who serve Pavilion Residences albeit no fibre just the streamyx plan. Oh well it is what it is.

Many thanks for responding.

Thanks
Chetan

Hi Chetan,

The internet service provider in Pavilion Residences are Maxis Fibe & UniFi but the internet speed is only up to 30Mbps. Higher speed is not available because there is no fibre infrastructure in the building.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more or need assistance on this.

p/s: I'm a telco agent.

Thank you. I subscribed to 30Mbps Unifi already.