Family reunification visa

Hello
I am utami matali from indonesia,i have been married to Romanian citizen
I like to ask you something about family reunification visa
I was very hesitant and curious since i applied for a family reunification visa.why had i never received a reply,how long did the visa work until it was finished ?
Please explain the requirements for applying for a family reunification visa
Thank you for your help and guidance

a. application;

b. the marriage certificate / birth certificate or, where appropriate, proof of kinship, issued by the competent authorities, translated and legalized or apostilled according to the law

c. the statement in authenticated form which establishes that the family members will live together with you

d. copy of the document certifying your right to stay in Romania

e. proof  of legal ownership of the living space per house declared normal for a similar family in Romania

f. proof  of the means of support;

g. proof  of your insurance in social health insurance system

h. the written statement of the person sharing joint custody of the minor child for whom the sponsor is requesting family reunification, by which they give their consent for the child to live with the sponsor in Romania

i. copy of the travel document for the family member for whom family reunification is requested

Hi, it will take at least 90days to process and you will receive email once it is granted.

Hi, my name is falguni form india.
My husband is already in romania brasov about 4 month.he had start process for spouse visa and prepare all the documents which are mention in last msg.
I just wanted to know that After successfully submitted all documents for invitation letter how long they will take time to issue inviation letter.