Source for finding rental properties in Cebu

hi.
i am in the process of finding rental properties in following localities of Cebu (except Cebu City):
Busay
Minglanilla
Lahug
Talisay
Mandaue
Consolacion
Balamban
Dumaguete (not Cebu)

i tried to find out properties online but there are less options available for these localities.
can someone suggest, which broker or source i should get in touch for getting rental properties in these areas.
i would prefer a 2BHK furnished house or apartment.

Hello
I am in Mandaue at MHT Residence. Newish building, 2 and 3 bedroom units that are bigger than normal Philippino apartments. Walking distance to Pacific Mall, jeepneys right out the front for Parkmall, SM City and Ayala. P20k pm, P1500 in monthly dues for unfurnished 2 bedroom but there quite a number of vacancies for a long time so might be able to bargain. Hope this helps
regards  Bruce

Your search area is pretty wide.. if you give a price range I might know someone, but they handle mostly 30-40K rentals and up..

There are many sites that aggregate ads for properties here because everyone is trying to get a piece of the action. Same with realtors - there will be several with the same listing. And of course many are not actually licensed.

I would suggest looking on Lamudi, and also Dotproperty24... but next month there will probably be another site that is better.

Wish I could be more helpful.

pnwcyclist wrote:

but next month there will probably be another site that is better.

Is there a better property website that you know of which is launching soon? Because I find it's difficult to efficiently search for property in the Philippines with the current websites.

GoDees wrote:

Hello
I am in Mandaue at MHT Residence. Newish building, 2 and 3 bedroom units that are bigger than normal Philippino apartments. Walking distance to Pacific Mall, jeepneys right out the front for Parkmall, SM City and Ayala. P20k pm, P1500 in monthly dues for unfurnished 2 bedroom but there quite a number of vacancies for a long time so might be able to bargain. Hope this helps
regards  Bruce

This sounds like a good option. i will get in touch with the property to find out what is available. if you know someone who is looking at offering for rent, do drop me the contact number.
thanx.

Dr. Sean wrote:
pnwcyclist wrote:

but next month there will probably be another site that is better.

Is there a better property website that you know of which is launching soon? Because I find it's difficult to efficiently search for property in the Philippines with the current websites.

i so agree with  you. i feel not all properties really get listed on these websites. and may be the best properties get rented out through references itself.

pnwcyclist wrote:

I would suggest looking on Lamudi, and also Dotproperty24... but next month there will probably be another site that is better.

Wish I could be more helpful.

do let us know which is the other website launching next month.

Sorry, I was just being  facetious.  I know of no imminent launch of a better site.  The reason it's so disorganized here is because there appears to be no central database like the MLS in the States, where most sale and rental property listings get entered.