Marriage outside egypt

Hi.. I'm currently planning to get marry to an egyptian man in my home country, away from egypt. Can anyone help me with the requirements, the documents needed, etc? I've been trying to find info about this but most of the info I get is about marrying in egypt. We both want to have in my country. I really appreciate all your helps. Thanks :)

the documents will vary according to the country .... so please consult the authorities in your country to know exactly ; which documents are needed .

as far as i know , in some european countries they were asking for documents:
1) birth certificate in english.
2) individual registration record  "بيان قيد فردي"
3) family registration record  "بيان قيد عائلي"

document number one is issued from ministry of health
documents number 2 are issued from  ministry of interior .... civic affairs department  "مصلحة الاحوال المدنية"

i don't know , if these are required in your country or not ... so , check with authorities there .... it can save time ....

ahmed197666 wrote:

the documents will vary according to the country .... so please consult the authorities in your country to know exactly ; which documents are needed .

as far as i know , in some european countries they were asking for documents:
1) birth certificate in english.
2) individual registration record  "بيان قيد فردي"
3) family registration record  "بيان قيد عائلي"

document number one is issued from ministry of health
documents number 2 are issued from  ministry of interior .... civic affairs department  "مصلحة الاحوال المدنية"

i don't know , if these are required in your country or not ... so , check with authorities there .... it can save time ....

Thanks for the reply ahmed.
I did check with the authority in my country. But there's one document needed from Egypt like the 'no objection to marry...' letter. We're wondering where can we get that and what are other requirements to obtain that letter. If you know about it, please kindly let me know here. Thanks

hello
i never heard about such document here ..... please when you have information about it , let us know here , please.
you may ask the authorities thereabout this document , and where shall it be obtained ... also , check with the egyptian embassy there .
wishing you success.

Siti247 wrote:

Hi.. I'm currently planning to get marry to an egyptian man in my home country, away from egypt. Can anyone help me with the requirements, the documents needed, etc? I've been trying to find info about this but most of the info I get is about marrying in egypt. We both want to have in my country. I really appreciate all your helps. Thanks :)

I don't understand your question. Are you asking about how to get married in your OWN country?

XB23 wrote:
Siti247 wrote:

I don't understand your question. Are you asking about how to get married in your OWN country?

Nope. I know the procedure in my country but I do not know the procedure for egypt man to married outside of his country.. I want to get the info as my future husband does not know what to do cause he's not in egypt at the moment. So everyone help is very much appreciated

Siti247 wrote:
XB23 wrote:
Siti247 wrote:

Nope. I know the procedure in my country but I do not know the procedure for egypt man to married outside of his country.. I want to get the info as my future husband does not know what to do cause he's not in egypt at the moment. So everyone help is very much appreciated

Isn't it the same procedure for men of other nationalities? I doubt there is a special procedure for Egyptian men specifically. If you're planning to marry him in your own country, can't you ask at the marriage /register office what documents he needs to bring? Surely they would know the requirements.