Marrying to Egyptian man how much dowry i can get bcoz im a Filipina

Hi im a Filipina bout to marry an Egyptian yr 2018..We both  here in Saudi Arabia working but never been meet we both choose of not meeting were both Muslim our marriage will be  in the Phil.In Sha Allah just curious how much dowry i can get except for the jewelry...
Thanks

If your are in love why you think about dowery??????     Your Jewerly should be enough.    What is the custom in the Philippians on Muslim dowery??????   It differs on the means to pay some ask for none some ask for just the flat and the furniture you have to be reasonable

Something don't seem right.

You shouldn't be asking somebody else about dowry.

Hello Rahma,

It is very variant in Egypt and depends on many factors, try to discuss it with him based on his financial ability

usually dowry in Egypt is divided in two parts, a part is given to the woman before marriage and the other given later, most Egyptians wrongly believe that the later part is paid only in case of divorce which is not correct.

In Egypt most families take the dowry of the woman to participate in furnishing the marriage house, which is also not correct because dowry is a gift to the woman, it is her own money but it happens only because of the low economical status and the high inflation rate

Thank u sir...we discuss it already he knows all but he said it depends on me....but i don't think i can ask more bcoz im just converted to Muslim not bcoz im gonna marry him..Wt i mean is really don't know bout dowry or mahr...Thx for ur time..

Have a gread day ahead..