TV serial Marathon

Hi ..

I am a huge fan of TV Serials ( everything except soap opera and romantic series ), but I cannot watch on episode and then wait an entire week for the next episode.  So what I usually do is wait for the entire season to finish .. download/buy it complete and watch it all in one or two sittings.

Any one else up for it ? week day evenings/ weekends ..anything is fine .. we can work up a schedule .. the options are How I Met your Mother, Friends, Seinfeild, Dexter, CSI, Ghost Whisperer, House,Prison Break, Desperate Housewives,  Hawai 50 .. and if there is sumthing you wanna watch .. let me know and I will arrange that ...

the same as what i'm doing. but i'm a more fan of the reality shows i.e. amazing race, survivor, master chef...

How I Met your Mother marathon planned for this weekend ( ANY time from wednesday 6 in the evening till friday midnight ) I am planning on watching  season 4 and onward, but can start from episode one even .. if sumbody is interested.

kamiiiiii i want to but my guard :unsure

kamiii wrote:

Hi ..

I am a huge fan of TV Serials ( everything except soap opera and romantic series ), but I cannot watch on episode and then wait an entire week for the next episode.  So what I usually do is wait for the entire season to finish .. download/buy it complete and watch it all in one or two sittings.

Any one else up for it ? week day evenings/ weekends ..anything is fine .. we can work up a schedule .. the options are How I Met your Mother, Friends, Seinfeild, Dexter, CSI, Ghost Whisperer, House,Prison Break, Desperate Housewives,  Hawai 50 .. and if there is sumthing you wanna watch .. let me know and I will arrange that ...

Hey Kami, You took the words out of my mouth. I am exactly like what you have described. I watched the lost episodes when a season actually has been completed, same goes for prison break.

I would love to watch with you any time you are up for it... what about week end nights? I am living in a compound and if you like we can invite some good company to watch with us..;) what do you say?

Regards

cyrus.. awesome .. my place or yours ..

okie that didn't come out right :P

whereabouts you living at ?  lets see.. up till now its just you and me

Im willing to join in for a few hours not the whole stint...

I watched prison break series some time ago over a weekend...not much sleep.