Good quality squash court in Riyadh

Hi,

My friend and I are staying in the King Saud University on a summer program for 3 weeks and are both avid squash players.

We are trying to find some good quality squash courts to play on while we are were. We have tried a few courts so far (we were here last year also) but have not found them to be very good. In particular, in every court we have found, the floor has been 'sealed' (laminated, varnished etc) making it very slippery. Some of the courts have been exceptionally well-kept, but having slippery floors is a no-go for us.

Does anybody know of any good quality courts in Riyadh with 'unsealed' (not shiny/laminated) floors that visitors can pay to play on in Riyadh? Near the university is a bonus! A phone number for the place would also be very helpful.

Many thanks,

Tom

It's hit or miss...my compound has decent courts, and the courts at Al Nakhla compound are very good...check out the Four Seasons and the Marriot if you're still in town. Message me if you want to get some games/drilling in. Cheers

Hi,
I am looking a partner and location to play squash in Riyadh.
I am base in An Nafal district, Riyadh
Any suggestion?
Thank you
Pierre
WhatsApp ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey,

Fitiness Time has a very clean looking one and doesn't seem like anyone uses it.

I just went there to inquire for the same thing 2 weeks ago or so. Mind you; you do need a minimum of 3 months membership and what not... Also, you're not able to bring guests...

Here's their address:

8292 Wadi Khafyah, 3872، Riyadh 12478 8292

There's also Squash Courts @ Palms Fitness Club, its 100ish per play; which is not very cheap but it's a good option for non-regular players.

Let me know if you find a good option and what to hit ball sometime soon.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abi

Hi,
Thank you very much, will check out and let you know.
Are you a member?
Regards
Pierre

Hey Again,

No unfortunately I am not a member. Mind you; I would get a membership if I lived in Riyadh. I live in a small city 1.5 hours away from Riyadh called Quwiyiah. I make it to Riyadh on weekends though. Let me know if you wanna hit ball sometime.

Regards,

Abi

Ok understand, will do!

Hello Pierre, while looking for a squash court I came thru your post (now almost 2 years back).
Are you playing somewhere? Or Covid suspended your enthusiasm to play?

Hey, are you looking for a buddy?
I am also a squash player. and seeking for the buddy.!!
It's not easy to find someone who plays squash!
I will send message personally

Hi,
I'm new here and want to play squash as well,
Any partner or courts in Riyadh ?

Hi, I don't live in Riyadh but check out the sports club in the diplomatic quarter.

I visited Palm Fitness Club and Badminton Square for a fewer times. I think both club has good court for Squash

@andyduffy1 The sports club in the DQ has squash courts, yes

Any guy who want to play in Murraba area near jawazat. I need a partner who can play twice a week.

@seungki kim

Bumped into an old message of yours on this forum. I am a squash player and just arrived to Riyadh to stay ( hopefully). If any interest in squash game let me know. Same applies to all squash players on this forum of course

Best

Elia

@eliaamikhael I am also new in Riyadh looking for Squash community. I am an intermediate. Please DM me. Thank you.

Hello everyone

I am looking for a squash partner. I have a squash court in my compound. Anyone want to join, please send me a direct message. Thanks

Farhan

@eliaamikhael hi I'm also looking for squash partner. I'm living in a compound having squash court. If you are interested plz dm me

Farhan

I guys, I'm new in Riyadh and looking for some squash players. I'm more advanced but haven't played in a while. Let me know if anyone is keen

Christo

Hi everyone!

Let's play sometime. My whatsapp is: ***

Level intermediate+/advanced-

Cheers,

Karim

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi guys I'm a professional squash player and part time coach here in Qatar I want to move to Saudi Arabia for as a Squash coach I need help for guidance.

Hi

I moved to Riyadh about a year ago, ever since, Im looking for Squash courts and a body. Please contact me if any one interested. Im free daily between 6PM - 10PM.

@farhanq hello how are you, I'm looking for a squash partner to play, do let me know if your still there and interested

@seungki kim Yes sure if your interested in playing let me know, do you have courts in your compound

@aalahdalkw Yes sure if your interested in playing g let me know, do you have courts in your compound

@Christo Du Toit Yes sure if your interested in playing g let me know, do you have courts in your compound

@msiddi011 Yes sure if your interested in playing g let me know, do you have courts in your compound

I will be moving to Riyadh in 3-4 weeks and am looking for intermediate to advanced players. Finding a good squash circuit is important for my physical and mental well being :-)

Are there any leagues here in Riyadh one can join or one has to reach out to each other individually?

If anyone is interested to play please DM me.

@remaanar

Hi, saw your message on forum about squash. I'm a former pro squash player & now coach. I will be arriving in Riyadh from September 5th.....hopefully to train & promote squash, maybe we can train together. My email is [link moderated]

@ken flynn7 hello and welcome !

To share your contact details, please click on the member's photo and choose the send a message option.

Regards

Bhavna

@ken flynn7, welcome to Riyadh. Please check your messages. Look forward to connecting.

@PV65 are you still interested in finding a partner ? I am looking for court and partner

@farhanq Hi , if you are still looking for squash partner then let me know.

Hey Guys, just joined new project and will have multiple business trips to Riyadh.

I have been training squash for more than 10+ years. Love this game!

Looking forward to meeting and playing with Riyadh squash community

My first business trip will be 28.09-18.11. If someone want to play, please hit me up!

Hi guys - looking to play squash! I'm in Olaya but able to play anywhere. Have been playing for the last 10 years on and off and looking to play regularly!

Where are you playing ? which courts  ?

Just moved to Riyadh so I'm looking for courts and partners to play with

@Maaz A

Thanks @Maaz for a winderful session. For any new comers, i am grateful to have found Coach Shaaban. Whether you need training lessons or just want a partner to hit with, please contact him.  He is awesome!!! His insta link below.

[link moderated]

where did you had this session.. tell the name of court and if possible charges

@siddiqui_aa it's in a school near Riyadh park mall. It's SAR 100/hr. If you'd like to play lmk.