Where is the best shisha in Riyadh?

I'm looking for that special place.....the place where I can find the perfect shisha! Not a tired TV lounge with a few dirty pipes! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Surely there HAS to be a nice place somewhere! Where do the locals go for a little more quality? Am I sounding a little frantic?

Looking forward to wasting a few hours this evening chilling out and enjoying a smoke!
Thanks.....I know someone must know of a GOOD place :-)

Cheers and thanks for all your guidance on this most important matter!
Puff_the_Dragon

You and me both Puff......still searching for that shisha place...i was living in dubai and sometimes wish i could bring my shisha cafe i used to go to in dubai and place it outside my front door lol......

I have tried two places here..... one called alwan and another called dana.....

The shisha in Dana is better than alwan but its not very accomodating to people who look like me lol...light skinned....

Still better than nothing Im going to be checking this thread looking for any tips you have on good shisha places here.....

as soon u guys got to know about it lemme know....i m sick of doing it at my place all alone:( i heard there is bridge at makkah road near check post,u may enjoy over there....and do miss me while u take your puffs:P

i think if u can go to ( thomama ) area . u will find lots of shisha coffee .
and some of them very clean and nice .
but its bet far . its close to the airport .

beemu is this a family place?

nope . its for singles .. there is park there as well if u have family ..
i asked Saudi friend he told me about some places there .
like (( AL rimal ) and (( dirwaza ))

BEEMU wrote:

nope . its for singles .. there is park there as well if u have family ..
i asked Saudi friend he told me about some places there .
like (( AL rimal ) and (( dirwaza ))

yeah i dun know the locations  :/ and i dun have family because i m family by myself :D:D:D

Did you try the sheesha houses at Shifa? i think they are the place u want!

and where exactly it is? :/

We are all kind a shisha under the sun... Not yet sure who will be the best !

:huh:

SaQiB wrote:

Did you try the sheesha houses at Shifa? i think they are the place u want!

can u tell me the exact location

You know, shisha places are banned in Riyadh City?

You will find them out of town, I have seen a few at the very top of King Fahad near the driving school. I doubt they are mixed sex of for females though?

wait for some more time... my place will have the best shisha ;)

You should go to (DIRWAZAH or ALKHUZAMA or ALDAWOO ALKHAFET or ALWAN) if you don't like thos, I'll pay it.:o just let me know
best wishes,

I have been to DIRWAZAH, its good... they use nakhla (a brand) tobacco, which is good... will have to find out about others!

Let's go guys. Iam on the way:D

pick me up

the best Shisha (quality ) in the world u will find it in Riyadh no doubt in Aldana this where local go..  if you want high class without a good quality go to Alown ,,, they all close to Gernata command .. 

p.s.  advice , try to speak Arabic words with the employees over there . even if its bad arabic ,at least they dont give u the worst one if they see you as fresh smoker ( they give this importation to the western people or non Arabic speaker ) ...

Tipping them good will also help ( in advance if necessary)

anyways i will try to be a jerk here and share this with you ppl.

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirate … 4-1.313207

Sorry Shahab, I didn't see your wrot until now. So we should plan ahead next time.

u gotta be sorry! dont tell me u went

:/ Actually, yes. But I promise u

there is a place in thomama called (aldaw alkafet) grat viw grat Shisha also another place After exit 18 called (alshalal)goood shisha  Since im from riyadh i Always go to this places anyway im allways there maybe we can meet

seems we gotta have a sisha night out....

count me in for this!

There is a place called Safari Saudia which has a nice view and good sheesha. you can find them on facebook or call 0569697489
plus they have a lot of activities

I'd quit after a decade or more..but ohh, i wish..getting off this painful topic now :)

Hello!

I just arrived in Riyadh yeasterday and I already asked myself to where I could find a good shisha in town!

Bests,
Andreas

wat was the answer?

best place for me is a place called dana on damam highway....decent shisha although nothing compared to ones back in dubai....

" Smoking Is Dangerous To Your Health"

:|:|:|

i think the best one the one you make it by your self

Yeasterday I found a place at the Dammam Road. I do not remember the name exactly, because it was shown to me by a very friendly guy from the hotel nearby. It was close to a junction and very spacious with different areas, where you could sit in a tend or lay down in kind of cabins. They also screend Champions-Leauge matches. To come to the most important point: The Shisha was quite good although I had better ones before. So I have a first place to go, but I am still looking. :)

Does anyone know, where I can buy Shisha-equipment here? In a supermarket close to my compound I already have sean suitable cole, but where to buy the pipe and tabaco?

shahab.ali wrote:

wat was the answer?

so you see, I am working on it ;)

andib... u have hundreds of Sheesha shops here in riyadh...

Yes, I know. But the problem is to find them. I do not speak arabic and I do not know the exact adresses (if there are ones ;)) Another question would be, if the selling of shisha material is also banned in the center like the smoking.

no its not at all banned for selling... which area do u stay? hope we have a meeting soon so that i can help u with it

and where do u work... everyday while going back home, i see a nice sheesha shop on olaya...
wen faisaliyyah tower is on your right... keep going straight till u hit a junction... take a u-turn from there and after about 2-300 meters, you will find a shop on your right hand...which area do u work by the way?

I work in the northeast, close to Kyrasus Road and I live near Granada mall. Therefore I have not been to the Center yet, but I intend to go and see the towers soon. Than I will try to find the shop. So thank you for the information. Where do you work and live here?

if u want there is a shop close to you king abdullah road i can show it to u any time i will be glad to

best shop i go to is in euromarche....the guy speaks english although will jack the prices up.....and i think the place u went to on damam highway is close to the one i go to called dana....they are all pretty much the same in terms of size and all show football...does get very cold at night though

AndiB wrote:

Yes, I know. But the problem is to find them. I do not speak arabic and I do not know the exact adresses (if there are ones ;)) Another question would be, if the selling of shisha material is also banned in the center like the smoking.