Close

wanna buy a full set of golf clubs in Riyadh

Hi guys, just move in Riyadh and interested in buying a full set of golf clubs (brand new or used in excellent condition are welcome).

Leave me message, tks:D

Hi @Andyli,

Welcome to Expat.com and Riyadh.

I saw golf stuff a couple of days back in 'Granada for Sports'. This sports shop is on Exit 7 on your right if you head towards Exit 6 from there.

Actually, check out sports stores anywhere in the city. I know of a few in Granada Mall ground floor.

Tks a lot! ;)

what a pity! i've been to a couple of sports stores today, e.g Go sport chain stores and the Sun & Sand sports outlet along the Olaya st. there are just few stuff for Golf items.... still seeking....

Try the:

1. the golf shop at the Intercon Hotel
2. the golf shop at both the Riyadh Golf Club and the Dirab Golf Club
Granada Mall, on the 1st floor there is a large sport shop near the middle of the mall on the Carrefore side that sells golf equipment.

a_jambo :

Try the:

1. the golf shop at the Intercon Hotel
2. the golf shop at both the Riyadh Golf Club and the Dirab Golf Club
Granada Mall, on the 1st floor there is a large sport shop near the middle of the mall on the Carrefore side that sells golf equipment.

tks a lot! i've been there today, at least to know where to buy if i don't have anymore choice. appreciated!

[Moderated: Please post in the classifieds section]

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the proper section of the website : New and used items for sale in Riyadh. thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh