Hi im Thai newbie here.

Hi Im Thai live in Rama2 zone Bangkok. I have 1 children but he is not my son  :D (My family take care him like a son) he is 6 yrs now. I'd like he can speak Eng very well but I can not spen more money for international school. When he is young I speak a short word with him and hope he will listen, member and understand Eng word. But now he is grow up and hard to teach now for a little bit when we have time. And main of the problem I'm poor Eng too. So I think if have someone who have baby approximate age with him and live at Rama2 zone maybe we can meet and make them to be friend. So he will learn language so fast when they play together.

Or if someone no have a baby but can help me  :D I mean come to meet and play with my little boy and help to teach him speak Eng it's very good idea too.

I hope my little boy will have new friend here.

Beer

:cheers:
Hi dear ! Very interesting boy , ur baby ! Hope that can see him one day and talk to him much much ! Now I'm living in VN but I plan one day I will move to Thailand soon . If u don't mind, can add my number, to connect between him & me, so that I can catch him when I want to, thanks dear !
My Skype number is : ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hi Beer,
I am Indian and I live in Bangkok. I would love to help out as my English is quite good. I do not know many people in Bangkok so this is a nice opportunity for me to make friends. How can I reach you?
Keep in touch.
Priyanka

Hi Priyanka

Nice to meet you. Where zone you live in bkk ? I live near Rama2 hope we ca be friend 😊

Beer