Divorce between a Czech and an Egyptian

Good morning,
I would like to ask you about a problem I am trying to solve for a long long time.
I have married an Egyptian woman in Cairo. Later on we moved to the Czech republic where we stayed for some time and got the marriage officially recognized and registered by the Czech and EU standards.
We moved and lived in the UK for a couple of years and in then decided to get divorced. We did the divorce through the Egyptian Embassy in London which sent the signed documents to Egypt to get officially recognized. The problem is that this took a very long time and when the official documents stating that we are divorced came back to the embassy in London, the Embassy gave both ORIGINAL documents to my ex-wife. To this day I don't have anything. It is almost 5 years and I am trying to get the divorce accepted in the Czech republic but they won't do it without the original.
So my question is how to get the original copy from the Egyptian authorities now? Is it necessary for me to go to Egypt, if so then where and how?
Or is there someone who specializes in this and could sort out that one paper for me and send it?
thank you very much for useful replies

I didnt understand this part "the Embassy gave both ORIGINAL documents to my ex-wife" why for she had the both versions? and is it difficult to have ur version from her?

anyway, I advise u to contact  any lawyer here and make power of attorney to end this case for u

yes i don't understand it either. Both originals were given to her. She said she would give me one which she didn't. Now it is almost impossible to get it from her that's why i'm asking in this post how to get a new one. We are officially divorced in Egypt i just need a paper confirming it. As i read it should be possible to get from the ministry of interior affairs but without arabic it will be hard

tried contacting the lawyers i googled and none of them replied

if u want, I can help u on that

Tondinho wrote:

tried contacting the lawyers i googled and none of them replied

I may also recommend u famous offices here, if u dont mind

"it'd be better for u to deal with lawyers instead as they always have their short cuts ;)"

yes please if you can and i'll try it for sure :)

Lawyer is.the best way

Hello there,
I would recommend you to get the original copy of your divorce paper yourself in the Ministry of Interior where they file all the divorces and marriages. But if you have money to pay a lawyer then hire one. It will probably not be cheap. Anyways Good luck!

i wonder why you waited all these 5 years ........ it is long time.
i dont think that the embassy will help you ....... however , i still advise you  to try contact them in czeck (as the embassy in london didn't help).

if you can go to cairo , then you may get it from the ministry of interior .... or you may contact a lawyer ; as previous advices.

wish you all the best .

Hi Tondinho,

as you said you get divorce through the Egyptian Embassy in London which sent the signed documents to Egypt to get officially recognized.
And when the official documents stating that you are divorced came back to the embassy in London, the Embassy gave both ORIGINAL documents to your ex-wife, which is mistake from the Embassy if they did so, they should gave her only one copy and the other to keep for you, based on that you can chose one from the following:
1 - Go to the Embassy ask them to issue another copy for you.
2 - Call your ex-wife to give you your copy, if you don't have direct contact you can do that through mutual friends or so....
3 - try to issue other copy from Egypt which is not easy for you since you are not in here.
Please advise, should further information deem necessary,

Regards,
Mohamed Seyam