Lormetazepam in saudi arabia

hello everyone,
I have been on lormetazepam (a type of benzodiazepines) for a period of time for sleep problem and anxiety. The fact is that the medication I take is produced only in Europe (it's not like valium, which you can find everywhere). Now I have to move to Saudi and I need to bring several boxes of it 'cause I obviously cannot fly to my place every time I have to buy one bottle (they are drops). So now I am quite scared. I  can ask my doctor to write me a prescription which explains my medical situation and that I need one small bottle a week (so I have stored now about forty bottles for about 40 weeks). But I am terrified to be sent to prison for this. I cannot be without this medication, at least for the time being. Besides I am using eutirox for thyroid problems. Do you think I can bring it in without problems? I have been abroad for long, and I usually when I go back to my place I buy and bring several OTC medication like paracetamol, Gaviscon, Nexium (I have acid reflux) or some generic antibiotics in case of need … do you think I can bring them? It makes me feel more comfortable to know that I have with me the medications I could need. But the most important question is obviously about lormetazepam. caould you help me?

Why don't you try to submit the doctor prescription and the medicine [a sample box] to the Saudi Embassy in your country and take an approval from there?
Give a try and land safe.

thank you very much for your reply, I hadn't thought about that! Thank you