New in Town

Hi guys,

I have just arrived in Colombo and would love to get in touch with some expats. Whether you are a french speaker or not, I'd love to hear from you!

I have only the week end to really relax, so don't hesitate to write back :)

Nafese

Welcome on Expat.com Nafese :)

Welcome mate! :)

Cheers!

Thank you guys!

Am already liking the city ;)

Hi there,

I am also new in town and are looking for other expatries and nice locals to hang out with. If you want to meet up during week for a lunch or so. Just let me know :)

Hope see ya around!

Emelie

Emmela wrote:

Hi there,

I am also new in town and are looking for other expatries and nice locals to hang out with. If you want to meet up during week for a lunch or so. Just let me know :)

Hope see ya around!

Emelie

Hi Emelie!

Sorry just saw your reply....

I won't be available for lunch because of my job, but surely for dinner or drinks...?

Inbox me if you're interested!

Take care,

Nafese

Hi Nafese
I don't speak french but I am also looking forward for someone to hang out in weekend. May be I can learn french from you :)
I speak English. If it's ok , let me know , my email is [email protected]. Right now singapore but will be back to Colombo on Friday night next. Take care. Cheers
da vinchi

Hi Emmela
If you want we can catch up , I am also not that old in city , so looking forward for someone to hangout. If it's fine you can write me to [email protected]. Cheers
da vinchi.

Hi Expats from all over the world well i am landing to Colombo in augsut and looking for friends. So please write me on [email protected]

nafese & friends
your welcome to sri lanka ......i m learning french by my self  not so good..
want to touch Tourism its the reason
- " on connait les amis au bessoin "(friends in need are friends indeed ) 
pls understand
.this world is belongs to all of us
our planet is a jewel ...compared to many millions of other planets
think as a global citizen .....make this land yours as well
i m from sri lanka as well  .....

join our prayer group - very interesting ,I have not seen so much miracoules in this land ..... lot of good inspireing people ...we dance etc ..open for all denominations
its attach to  scottish
church  ..I ll give the location & time .pls come nice cafe also there ..i m a catholic - christian would say  ..we all are Gods people ..
we need to make this earth plesant place for all ...its our human duty .......lets join hands

later lets arrange a spa party ..I ll introduce some nice ladys
( people with beautiful hearts ) .....
if need any write to me  - [email protected]
may your dreams come true ...in this land
with love   
jude