! Welcome to land of peace & harmony !

Hirantha

Hello Gabby_Pritchard.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey. Have a nice tour

Thanks for the welcome all of you. And Dilee I'm not here on holiday but work. But it's fun the work I do so yeah you could call it a tour of sorts. I work for a volunteer services organization out of the UK. I'm a physiotherapist by profession and just decided I needed a break from the hectic pace in London. So I signed up for a year in Sri Lanka to help special needs kids who want to excel in track and field events.

Hi there,

Hope your enjoying your stay.

Ill be in srilanka from 20 th for a week.  Staying in negombo for a few days, then going south for 3 days.  Going to visit a dog and cat rescue home, taking some stuff for them.  They do a fantastic job,  If you have time, please go and visit them.  They are called animal sos srilanka, they are on facebook too.

If your in colombo love to meet for a coffee or drink.

take care
roderick

Dear Gabby_Pritchard

Welcome to SL !

Hope that you have help and support for you immigration requirements, you also can reach me on [email protected]

Enjoy the the stay and explore Sri Lanka!

HELLO

I AM PRABATH WORKING AS A GOVERNMENT OFFICER

0077 9673250

hello you are welcome to my mother land im very like to joing with you i love also travel nice beach south in srilanka i can give support if u like visit galle unawatuna and other beach you can contact me any time

chamara

Hello Gabby.
I am a Sri Lankan based in Bahrain. Thought of sending this small note over to thank you for choosing my motherland as your destination for the volunteer work you do.

Trust me when I say this: we certainly appreciate your efforts and are grateful for what you are doing to help our kids with special needs improve their skills in track and field events. Best wishes.

Hi Gabby,

Hope your enjoying the hot weather.......lol

I was taking around 2-3 showers a day.  Im back in London now, sorting out our house here, got the builders in.

Our house in Sri lanka has also had the a overhaul and looking good, from what ive been told, so cant wait to go and have a look.  Not sure whether I want to sell it........but might rent it to any expats who are interested.

Its raining here at the moment, surprise surprise.  I have jury service for the next 8 weeks.

speak to you soon.

roderick

Hi how have u been?

hi, Are you still in Sri Lanka?

Hi,  nice to be in my wonderful country... enjoyed and if you need any assistance  msg me

Thushara

Hello Thushara

Thank you for participating on this thread, however kindly note that the latter has been inactive since November 2013.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Gabby...

Welcome to Sri lanka. Pls contact me for any help or just to hang out.
Nalin

Hey you are a physiotherapist..? Glad to hear. We have something common. I'm doing spa treatments with some native touch. For relaxation and beautcultural too.
Pls contact me love to have a chat with you and share the experience.

Hello,

Please let's stick to the current subject at hand .

Thank you for participating , though kindly note that this thread has been inactive, since 2013.

Thank you,
Gavind
Expat.com Team