Driving license

How to Get Driving license? i attended test for 3 times but keep on rejecting, and i am not understand whats wrong ?
is these any other way approach through mediators?

I got it on my first try, it was a very satisfying experience of walking out that hot place never to be seen again. (Kind of, need to take the traffic report sometime soon lol)

Let's first start with rejection, during the 3 times what was the reason you were rejected for?
You need to tackle them one by one

i really not getting any clue for rejection ( my self i am driving well), he is not telling the reason, unfortunately i am not only the One, as i observed only saudi nationals getting in first attempt,

did you gave computer test ?

bhanuprasad06 wrote:

i really not getting any clue for rejection ( my self i am driving well), he is not telling the reason, unfortunately i am not only the One, as i observed only saudi nationals getting in first attempt,

You need to find that out first, you need to identify the problem before the problem can be tackled.
If you ask him nicely I am pretty sure they would tell you what you did wrong, the guy is literally sitting beside you with a checklist.
As for getting at nationals here, I remember a cocky kid who (from how he confidently drove during the practice session had good amount of prior driving experience on the road illegally, the instructor even complimented him lol) ended up getting rejected.
The problem he failed to analyse, they don't really see your driving skills rather they check if you are following the rule book.

Look, the rejections in all of these countries is usually ONLY because of the rules.  Even if you drive perfectly but commit a violation of a rule, you will be rejected.

As an example:

Before driving the car, put on your seat belt, checked rear view mirror and side mirror?
Came to a stop completely on the stop line and not just slow down?
To change lane, gave the indicator, looked in rear view and side view mirrors and over your shoulder?
Drove too slow or too fast?
On a roundabout, entered after checking for oncoming traffic and in the right lane?

For example, the stop line one is an immediate fail.  So think on your drive from the angle of the rules - not how you drove!!