Car transfer after Final Exit

Hi, i recently sold my SUV to a Saudi colleague in a good price. He has a side business of selling cars. He made the complete payment to me but asked to get the car transferred to a new customer he would find in a few days earning a little profit for himself. He has parked the car at a showroom and is not using it. Auto market is down these days and he is unable to sell the car for nearly two weeks now. He is avoiding to get the car trasnferred in his name as it will cost him and will effect his overall profit. On the other hand, i  have to proceed on final exit next month. Since the car is still officially on my name, will i be able to get the final exit visa?

Hi, I am sorry to say that the final exit cannot be issued unless the ownership of the car is transferred.

Thanks. Moreover, can i claim the car insurance for remaining months after the transfer of ownership?

Yeah I did that before.

Hi, Im planning to go for Final Exit this coming March and still I didn't find any person whom I can transfer my car (ANB Leasing). But When I check in the MOI the car is not under my  name but it mention there I am the co-owner, will I be able to get the Final Exit Visa?

what type of car is it....   how much?

Its a Honda City 2014 Model. I have remaining 32 month. They are asking for new BUYER, first payment 5700 (15%) with 1250 monthly without last payment. - SALARY THRU ANB bank
7600 (20%) with 1200 monthly without last payment. - SALARY THRU OTHER BANK

Goldman39 wrote:

Thanks. Moreover, can i claim the car insurance for remaining months after the transfer of ownership?

Yes, you can.

guiapot wrote:

Hi, Im planning to go for Final Exit this coming March and still I didn't find any person whom I can transfer my car (ANB Leasing). But When I check in the MOI the car is not under my  name but it mention there I am the co-owner, will I be able to get the Final Exit Visa?

No you won't be able to get final exit if the car remains under your co-ownership.

You have to sell your car try the market directly at Friday's and Saturday's .

Hi,
My company is pressuring me to take final exit after completing 2 months notice period but as of now I didn't find any person whom I can transfer/sale my car, also company has not given me EOS benefit till now , without selling my car and settlement of EOS, can company make the final exit?  What are the options to delay final exit for couples of weeks? Yours advise on this shall be highly appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

It is better to leave than getting into legal issues.
The company will not be able to issue you final exit until you clear your car from your name. Do not use this as they might put you abscond (horoob) if you stall on this and they want to make you leave.

If they are not paying your EOS, give them the request in writing asking for it and use the reference labor law section where its states that you deserve it (use google search or labor law. In case you did not get it, place case in labor court for it (warning: this may take time until resolved)

for  information about labor laws: https://laboreducation.mlsd.gov.sa/en

@guiapot
Dear sir,
You can't get final exit
@guiapot
You can transfer your car another person, that is easy, and which vehicle you have?
Because I'm looking for those person who want to go final exit and they want transfer their vehicle to other person.
@azeemkhan86
Bro which car u have?
And car on instalments?
How much you instalment you payed and how much remaining.
Hello naveed anjum37,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that the members that you are addressing are no longer active.

You are more than welcomed to interact, connect and provide your insights on various discussions on the Jeddah forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

Hi All, I am looking to import a car from UAE. What if I imported a car under 5 years old, will I be able to sell it in case I need to go on Final exit?

Because there is 3 years bond, that the importer can't sell it until 3 years completed.