Motorbikes installment in Jeddah?

I will say it straight off the bat I literally know zero about motorbikes.

I wanted to ask,just like cars is there an installment option available for motorbikes ,as I was doing the math and realized an entry level 15-20k motorbike in installment will be much cheaper than monthly Taxi cost

Can somebody give me some info?

You look like a young kid, so my recommendation to you is to get a car instead of a motorbike because by nature you'll be inclined to conduct activities which may harm you.

Besides in KSA, there are no rules or regulations, most of the people ride without proper gears, helmet is not mandatory which is absolute ridiculous.

And you maybe a safe rider, but drivers around you are not. If you want motorbike for daily commute etc then drop the plan, it's a good alternative to have as a hobby.

lastly the question is, do you even know how to ride ?

hamudi wrote:

You look like a young kid, so my recommendation to you is to get a car instead of a motorbike because by nature you'll be inclined to conduct activities which may harm you.

Besides in KSA, there are no rules or regulations, most of the people ride without proper gears, helmet is not mandatory which is absolute ridiculous.

And you maybe a safe rider, but drivers around you are not. If you want motorbike for daily commute etc then drop the plan, it's a good alternative to have as a hobby.

lastly the question is, do you even know how to ride ?

Yeah I don't (Planned on going to a school,if there was one), those are good and in reality, true points you mentioned especially the one about helmets, barely anyone driving a bike on the road is wearing one.

Regarding my age, yes I can see what you are getting at but my social life and thrill seeking interest have died long back and regarding the rough driving here Yay....I have nothing to say about that 

Lastly about cars,I know how to drive and I plan on getting a license this month when I get time but even the cheapest one is over the amount I spend on taxi (400 SR/month) and right now I am getting my dad to pick me up and drop me off from work (He is pretty annoyed as you can guess,plus double shift => ) if I was to take a taxi it would be 800  SR/Month xD
As for used cars,getting really cheap ones will result in a lot of money being spent on maintenance and 10k ones being out of the budget but there are cars like the Geely Panda which is quite low in installment. 

Any advice regarding cars then?

Son, I'm asking if you know how to ride that you're considering to get a bike.

Anyways, I suggest using careem as it's cheaper alternative than taxi and usually if you sign up they have promo codes, so use promo code "Careem" and it's about 50 % cheaper than taxi.

If you're considering a Chinese manufactured car then better off saving and getting a used Yaris.

Good luck

Wow ...hamuds......you really went out of limb with the "son". Doesnt suit your image in EB  :P:P

As to the wanna be biker, I hope those dreams are not squashed and you will grow up to be a responsible biker (one who uses helmet and doesnt seek thrills........who am I kidding !!!)

As for cars, you can always find new cars with installments lower than your current monthly spending (SAR.800) try ALJ or others like Autostar, Oryx etc and you might get more info.

HRGuru wrote:

Wow ...hamuds......you really went out of limb with the "son". Doesnt suit your image in EB  :P:P

As to the wanna be biker, I hope those dreams are not squashed and you will grow up to be a responsible biker (one who uses helmet and doesnt seek thrills........who am I kidding !!!)

As for cars, you can always find new cars with installments lower than your current monthly spending (SAR.800) try ALJ or others like Autostar, Oryx etc and you might get more info.

Gotta be a responsible parent sometimes :D

hamudi wrote:

Son, I'm asking if you know how to ride that you're considering to get a bike.

Anyways, I suggest using careem as it's cheaper alternative than taxi and usually if you sign up they have promo codes, so use promo code "Careem" and it's about 50 % cheaper than taxi.

If you're considering a Chinese manufactured car then better off saving and getting a used Yaris.

Good luck

Heh I guess I will focus on getting a license, for now, and yeah I don't know how to drive a Motorbike
Easy Taxi,Uber,Careem,how many more are out there xD

End of the day I get a better deal by just bargaining with the taxi driver

HRGuru wrote:

That isn't current actually,it is if I was to spend on a taxi (I get my dad to drop me off now,plus don't have double shift anymore) If I was to take a taxi my Salary would be swallowed xD

As for bikes,It seems it's better of not going that route

I need a installment bike

Please contact me if you have

I need a installment bike 125

In Jeddah ( Saudia Arabia)

If you have please contact me

I have motorcycle license

Whatsapp no ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

This is an old thread and the OP is no longer on the website.

I am therefore closing this thread and I invite you to start a new topic on the Saudi Arabia forum should you have any question.

Regards,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed