Car Mechanic in Jeddah

Dear friends,

Hope you must be doing good. I have Nissan Altima 06 2.5s . Please share contact of any good mechanic for Nissan Altima 2.5s in Jeddah. If you share your experience with him , it will be appreciated.

Thanks

Kashif

Mt Abrar Ahmed.
Cell no: 0500255286. Jeddah.

A mechanical garage with complete service and reasonable price.
Honest and will go out of way to do the job. I found him to be a great and efficient
person. I assure you he will never cheat you. Try and u will find him good and his services satisfactory .

Salim

This is a becoming mechanic same like 99% of the mechanics in the whole city . He will also learn by working on your car , so you must visit him he will wash his hands on your car as well . There is no mechanic in the whole city only new freshers who are learning on the latest cars.

mudassair wrote:

This is a becoming mechanic same like 99% of the mechanics in the whole city . He will also learn by working on your car , so you must visit him he will wash his hands on your car as well . There is no mechanic in the whole city only new freshers who are learning on the latest cars.

Go to the original agency's workshop for repair.. why so much fuss ?

The car mechanic I mentioned is in this business for last 20+ years or so. If u need certified and qualified service then ship ur car to the original country of manufacturing plant. Best advice.

Hello all :cheers:

Do not forget to recommend professionals in our Business directory please, so that future members can easily access to the contact infos :top:

>Car repairs in Jeddah

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Bro can i have his address or GPS location please

Hi All,

Please need support, who knows the good Mechanic in Jeddah to check my Toyota Camry 2011 the engine and airbag sign showing. the reason is after the rain i changed engine. a month before so till now i did not success to find good mechanic to these issue so please help and guide to solve issues.

Advanced Lots of Thanks.

Hello Jhandeer Jhandeer,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that you have posted on an inactive thread.

Nonetheless, I hope that you will be able to find some recommendations soon.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team