Close

Car Mechanic in Jeddah

Dear friends,

Hope you must be doing good. I have Nissan Altima 06 2.5s . Please share contact of any good mechanic for Nissan Altima 2.5s in Jeddah. If you share your experience with him , it will be appreciated.

Thanks

Kashif

Mt Abrar Ahmed.
Cell no: 0500255286. Jeddah.

A mechanical garage with complete service and reasonable price.
Honest and will go out of way to do the job. I found him to be a great and efficient
person. I assure you he will never cheat you. Try and u will find him good and his services satisfactory .

Salim

This is a becoming mechanic same like 99% of the mechanics in the whole city . He will also learn by working on your car , so you must visit him he will wash his hands on your car as well . There is no mechanic in the whole city only new freshers who are learning on the latest cars.

mudassair :

This is a becoming mechanic same like 99% of the mechanics in the whole city . He will also learn by working on your car , so you must visit him he will wash his hands on your car as well . There is no mechanic in the whole city only new freshers who are learning on the latest cars.

Go to the original agency's workshop for repair.. why so much fuss ?

The car mechanic I mentioned is in this business for last 20+ years or so. If u need certified and qualified service then ship ur car to the original country of manufacturing plant. Best advice.

Hello all :cheers:

Do not forget to recommend professionals in our Business directory please, so that future members can easily access to the contact infos :top:

>Car repairs in Jeddah

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Moving to Jeddah

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jeddah

Travel insurance in Jeddah

Enjoy stress-free travel to Jeddah

Flights to Jeddah

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jeddah

2 million members!

Watch later