Can I transfer my car lease if my iqama is expired?

Hello everyone. I just want to ask if it is possible to transfer my car lease if my iqama is expired? Reason being is that our company is in RED category and is having a hard time renewing our iqamas.

Thanks.

Logically you may as you are giving away the ownership not taking it to yourself also the transaction is made by the lease company not through your online services but it is best to contact or visit the lease company to confirm

Thanks a lot mate!

enigma3d wrote:

Hello everyone. I just want to ask if it is possible to transfer my car lease if my iqama is expired? Reason being is that our company is in RED category and is having a hard time renewing our iqamas.

Thanks.

I think it is fine but your driving license must be valid. Check it out with local car dealers.

Hello, everyone I would like to ask a question my aqama is expired and I want to purchase a second hand car in Saudi Arabia it can be possible to buy a car or SUV if my Iqama is expire but driving licence is valid

Abdullahqaiser wrote:

Hello, everyone I would like to ask a question my aqama is expired and I want to purchase a second hand car in Saudi Arabia it can be possible to buy a car or SUV if my Iqama is expire but driving licence is valid

I don't want to be rude but purchasing vehicle should be the least of your worries, you should worry about getting iqama renewed first

Not possible do anything in Saudi if your Iqama is expired

can i take a car on rent if my iqama is expired?

faizhasib7 wrote:

can i take a car on rent if my iqama is expired?

No.

Foreign expat with expired iqama is illegal resident.