Drone Camera

Hello,
Can anyone know how to bring Drone Camera in Saudi Arabia ?

I mean if i bring in my luggage from Pakistan, would custom held it and ask for permission or what ?

Does anyone have an experience ?

sbkhan303 wrote:

Hello,
Can anyone know how to bring Drone Camera in Saudi Arabia ?

I mean if i bring in my luggage from Pakistan, would custom held it and ask for permission or what ?

Does anyone have an experience ?

If the Drone does not carry anything hidden in it, then you are free to bring it. I am not sure if there are laws on the usage of drones here, so my answer is only to my best knowledge, maybe someone will come throw in more light on this for you.

sorry to inform you but drones are not allowed. i work in shipping company and there is no clearence from customs

They won't allow to bring in in from the airport, if caught, will be confiscated. However, I have known people who have got it through the causeway route !!

Legally bringing Drone needs special government permissions as some companies require it from official point of views.

saimans wrote:

They won't allow to bring in in from the airport, if caught, will be confiscated. However, I have known people who have got it through the causeway route !!

Legally bringing Drone needs special government permissions as some companies require it from official point of views.

Exactly, i have seen drones in football stadiums during matches.

saimans wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please tell me the gov permission system.
I have visited GACA website but dont found any doc or form to fill our permission request.

Do we need contact Saudi Custom ?

No idea, we have a third party inspection agency which uses drones for various inspection activities and have got the government clearances for using it.

I will try to find out info from them !!

saimans wrote:

No idea, we have a third party inspection agency which uses drones for various inspection activities and have got the government clearances for using it.

I will try to find out info from them !!

I ll wait for your reply.

Kindly PM me