Bubble will burst ??????

Good morning all

I moved to Malta just before Christmas.
I have to say I have lived all over the world and Malta is beautiful.
The locals are really genuinely friendly.
I started in the Real estate business and couldn't believe how busy and hectic things are here.
Properties being rented within 24 hours from listing.
My question to the forum...
Is Malta even close to being in a bubble, I can see this just getting bigger and bigger...
The next Mone Carlo
or are we heading for a nasty surprise

I really believe that this country is an amazing opportunity for people looking to invest, looking for a holiday home and even retiring.

Good luck to everyone on the forum.
and don't forget to check your euro millions ticket  58m outstanding

An old colleague of mine has just moved out of Malta to France; he reckons he can see a crash coming and decided to sell up while the market was high

My opinion; probably indicative of a market approaching its capacity, I suspect that natural churn is not going to be sufficient to meet demand, so the prices of what's available will climb, people with less cash won't be able to afford to move (or perhaps even stay) there; so the bubble will burst unless the marketplace produces more resources (new living accommodation).

Malta isn't that big, it must be possible for somebody to mathematically forecast when the bubble will burst; in fact, I'd be surprised if that somebody already hasn't.

Just before the next election.