Monthly Budget

Hello Dears

Am working on my monthly budget , and i wanted to come out with a fixed amount for all Monthly expenses, excluding ( Rent, transportation, utilities ) as its all covered by my company , so am talking about Food and cigarettes (2 Packets a day ) and other stuff such as new shoes or what ever . Keeping in Mind that i don't drink + i still don't have a GF so not much money to spend .

Would a 2000 TL amount do it for me , or should i aim higher .

Am only here for 2 weeks now so i highly appreciate you sharing your thoughts .

Cheers

It will be enough if you'll not find bloodsukker gf  :dumbom:

😂😂 lol bloodsucker , I guess its a waste of time trying get one without Turkish so am safe for now .
I hope it will be enough 🙏
Thanks for sharing your thoughts 🌷

Even English speaking can suck your blood like vampire :idontagree:

Hahah I know that but the chances to meet someone who speaks English is rare , and I don't speak Turkish , so no GF = vampires 😂

I mean you speak English and have money ,if you show them in the bar or restaurant.youll be done.haha.cheers.have a good luck.

Ahhhh I see 😂😂 thanks for the advice I will go out with only 50 TL from now on .

Thanks , enjoy your day 😊

Saif hajtass wrote:

i still don't have a GF so not much money to spend .

Cheers

I just lost it when you just used a woman as a cost calculation  input

Ahahaha

Hahah will am not an expert , but you can't disagree with me , csn you ?  😂😂

with two packs of cigarretes a day you don´t need calculate expenses but the time remaining you for a heart attack.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts , appreciated .

Hi Saif

There is a must web site www.numbeo.com where you can find all the current prices for most cities in the world, Including the pack of cigerrets. It contains also detailed info on Quality of Life and other indexes very informative.

Regards

Thank you gurrufio , the website is very useful .

You're welcome.