Help me please....:(

hye guys,i have one question here..i'm from malaysia and freshly male nurse,i just got offered from Acıbadem Kadıköy Hospital in Instabul to work there as Staff nurse,all organized by International Healthcare Holdings(IHH)....all accommodation are provided,basic salary after tax is SGD1000,they paying for Turkey language class and it take 6 month to finish it..i just wondering it's enough and worth it for me to work there..
please help me,.

Hi mohamad azrie,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Istanbul forum for more visibility.

You may have a look at the Istanbul cost of living discussions as well.

All the best,
Christine

Its almost 800$ Its enough but u wont be able to earn a lot :)

I think you should take the job. Its not a great salary but accommodation is paid for so your spending depends on you. Working for Acibadem hospital would be a great experience because its one of the well known hospitals here in Turkey. There aren't a lot of male nurses here so you'll stand out if you know what I mean ;)

SGD=TL ?
it is good if its after recomamdation.bcz its take too much money for  rent home in istanbul.

= 1.500 TL. It's a good start. It's not mega-bucks.
Be aware the culture is very different, as are the working conditions.
It's a great opportunity to visit a dynamic city closer to Europe and broaden your horizons. In the long term this is usually worth more than money in my opinion.
Good luck:)