Work in Turkey Istanbul

Hi all, i want to do work in turkey as a student because i want to take admission in Istanbul university. Kindly tell me how much minimum earning in a month as a student and monthly expenses.

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened syedmansoor!;)

Harmonie.

hahah thanks but tell me how much i can earn in istanbul as a student

Hello, my wife (Logan) and I are looking to make friends with expats living in Izmir, Turkey. Also, we would like information of any weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly expat get-together/mixers/meeting. I can be reached at [email protected] hope to hear from you soon! We have our Turkish tax number, work permit, and residency for 3-years. We are currently working and have a signed teaching contract with a school in Izmir. We are seriously fun, professional, easy California people, who want to make long-term friendships with like-minded expats!
Now how much can you make as a student--well you need to get a residency and work permit to get top dollar! if you don't have/want one, then maybe 700 TL.

hello
i'm algerian,i'm looking for a job in turkey,i'm coastal devlopment engeneer,how can help me with more informations
thank you

@m_iori -> Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Istanbul section? :)

PS: Can you please stop copy/paste over the entier forum?

Thank you,
Aurélie

it will be diffucult to tell because it depends on what kind of job yo do. Average minimum earnings in Turkey is around 700 tl which is not too much money.

m_iori wrote:

hello
i'm algerian,i'm looking for a job in turkey,i'm coastal devlopment engeneer,how can help me with more informations
thank you

Dear Friend,

Arabic and French languages along with English are very much needed ones in Turkish business life. If you think you can work as sales staffer, your hope to find a job in Turkey can come true. A very valuable tip for you is that Maghreb countries are also the ones that Turkish exporters are very much interested.

You should post your CV to Turkish companies doing business in Algeria or in Turkey trying to do business in Algeria.

You can get more info from Turkish Consulate in Algeirs about those companies.