My wife giving birth with a heart condition

Hi there,
I live in Bucharest with my wife cristina(romanian) and 2 children. Our son was born in Madonna Maria in craivoa, at the time we lived in Slatina, Olt Which was only a 45 minute drive. This was a great experience and Cristina and Tyler were looked after very well.
We decided to buy a house in Bucharest and my wife is now 7 months pregnant with twins :)
But She had complications with her heart and was admitted to hospital. This condition was down to cristina overexerting herself.
She seems ok now however she will need a cardiologist present at birth. Can anyone please suggest the best hospital for a birth with a cardiological department?
I know Regina Maria is the best but I do not believe they have the cardiological department required if there are any complications for Cristina during birth, thank you so much for any advise you can offer.

I've seen two births and, apart from the amazing sight of a new life appearing, the strain on the mother is massive.
This is clearly one for the doctors, but consider the possibility of a cesarean section.
Best wishes

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's heart condition.. It's probably stressful, but with today's doctors and technlogy I think everything should be fine.
Our 15-month-old was was born at Medicover, and  I have two expat friends who gave birth at Sanador, and all of us have been very happy with the doctors, the services, etc. You could call these clinics and ask if they can bring a cardiologist at the birth.

However, there is a very, very good state hospital, Filantropia. They have the best technology in Bucharest, and their doctors are very good (some of them work also for private clinics). I would consider going there for a more serious condition.