Property Development

Hello - I am now a permanent resident in Vietnam undertaking project on the Beach - Looking to purchase good Vespa or similar Scooter for transit in District 2  Always available for Expat meet up for Beer Wine or Meal

As you have described yourself as a permanent resident and don't seem to be of Vietnamese origin, you may not have not read much in the threads that detail the problems keeping visas active so that people can stay in the country long term without facing fines or even blacklisting.  Even those who are married to Vietnamese citizens are limited to a 3 year Temporary Residency Card (TRC)  or the inaccurately named 5 year Visa Exemption Certificate (VEC) with twice yearly renewals. 

If you plan to be a property developer you have another even larger mountain to climb.  Happy reading.

Thanks for above and noted but we have experienced consultants and advisers to handle this  on my behalf
Appreciated
Roger Telford

You don't see many people here with permanent residency.

colinoscapee wrote:

Few and far between. Only 1 issued in Hau Giang last year. Mine

Rick

Budman1 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Few and far between. Only 1 issued in Hau Giang last year. Mine

Rick

Exactly.

ROGER TELFORD wrote:

Thanks for above and noted but we have experienced consultants and advisers to handle this  on my behalf
Appreciated
Roger Telford

"It's good to be the King." - Mel Brooks in The History of the World Part 1.

Have your people call my people.